BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Match Viewer Suggestions

Match Viewer Suggestions (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
10098.183 in reply to 10098.182
Date: 4/6/2010 4:17:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello! I`m Bulgarian and I`m not a GM or a big player but I`ve a suggestion for you. There`re many people who have more than one team. Тhey have main team and a secondary team. These people use the secondary team to help for development of the first team. They collect young potential players in the secondari team and wait for their developed, then they sell the produced player for much money or transfer him to the main team, so they transfer players and money from one team to another and this is against the rules of the game. I suggest: GMs can make duplicate league where can play only players from the same country and other two but these two players have to be over 30 years old. So when you register in the game you`ve one account but you`ve 20 players and you can choose that you have only one team or you want to launch in the dublicate league with young team. Well, it`s your turn, say what you think about it.

This Post:
10098.184 in reply to 10098.183
Date: 4/6/2010 4:23:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well it is not a a match viewer suggestion, and I don't understand much, but youth teams do not really fit in with the north american system of drafting players. And all cheaters will hopefully be found.

!zazhigai!