Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
318174.185 in reply to 318174.184
Date: 5/5/2023 2:53:20 PM
Redblack Gypaetus
III.11
Overall Posts Rated:
that´s a good one, if is not a game changing , it shouldn´t be a problem to change when there is a majority of 53 against 47 who are in favour. I could understand to have caution if you think it is a big change
By the way, I totally agree with you. I don´t think it is big change, at most I could consider and intermediate change if we picture something like a scale of change regarding who big they are

On the other hand, to me is a bit disturbing to see some arguments to reject the suggestion. I´m talking about 2 differents lines of arguments

1- seem to be a handful of players that reject the suggestion because they seem to think that it is not important at all. In fact they usually says, "I don´t care less about this change" I just think that they are much more important thing to work with that this. So, like you think game designers should be changing other things which are more important in your opinion, then you refuse to let go other suggestions go through. to me is like a childish way to act. They don´t attend my suggestions, I oppose other ones. No water for me, no water for one

2- On the other hand, there are another significant number of players that when a suggestion came up and they disagree, they inmediately threat to abandon the game if this go through. To me is another childish way to act. So, the game designers offers a forum to discuss suggestions and my positions is, or we go whenever I think is right or I´m out of this. With this attitude you will never reach agreement in important things with other people. You must be open to give up something in order to advance. I have been in a lot of arguments in my life, much more important than this, and I´ve never started threating to leave if we don´t do what I like. Well I suppose when I was a child, I might have been in this situation, but I can´t remember. If you want to negotiate things you should have another attitude. When you turn out to a forum to discuss something with this attitude you didn´t came to discuss at all, you came to win, and when you picture this kind of thing as win/lose thing for yourself, you are not thinking about the interest of the game

Just want to clarify, I´m not saying you are one of this types of players, but you ending phrase remind me a little the some cases of the first scenario

This Post:
318174.186 in reply to 318174.185
Date: 5/5/2023 3:45:34 PM
Wavy Gates
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Dribbling Souls
I’ve agreed to a bunch of changes that I did not like and like. To me auto bid is point less to add. I don’t any benefits outside of “I didn’t have to wake up” that’s a lazy argument point. I am very open minded to other’s suggestions. I’m not going to agree with lazy points because of managers not thinking about where they put bids. In either system you’re getting out bid, just put your max bid in from the start and be done. I’ve never had a problem with the current bid system, due to actually being tactical in the way I bid🤷🏽‍♂️

Message deleted