Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
275254.190 in reply to 275254.188
Date: 12/19/2016 7:54:51 PM
Tide of Fire
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Well fought mate, tremendous team you are helping to develop there. Wilderstrom is a great player, enjoying hosting him on my team, I hope I can keep his GS up for you guys, good luck in the rest of the games!

This Post:
275254.191 in reply to 275254.188
Date: 12/23/2016 7:03:14 AM
Hårdboll
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Great read sir.

This Post:
275254.192 in reply to 275254.191
Date: 12/23/2016 8:25:30 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
Today was a harsh update... Martinsson lost four skill points because of his age. The four points are diveded into two double downs and they appeared at his main guard skills. With this, I can't let him start anymore. He will still play, but only as a back up. And from my current point of view, I doubt that he will make the cut next season. So this one looks like his last season as a NT player.

At the same time Birgersson and Säfen had each one up. Säfen finished his minimum training and has still some capspace left. His manager Ryss will get the last ups out of him. It's likely that Säfen will reach his cap at the end of this season.
Birgersson is already near his cap but his manager still trains him. Thanks to this he has the fourth highest total skill points of all swedish players.

This Post:
275254.193 in reply to 275254.192
Date: 12/23/2016 10:07:14 AM
Jokehim Maniacs
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Jokehim Maniacs II
And Wedling refuses to understand that he gets perfect minutes

This Post:
275254.194 in reply to 275254.192
Date: 12/23/2016 12:10:34 PM
Ratu BK
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Ouch... 4 downs is really tough. Had a double dip two weeks in a row (OD also) for my starting SF.. had to ship him after that.
Still Martinsson had a hell of a career regarding NT. Nice to see you got some arrows up also, don't know those players but Birgersson must be pretty good with all those tsp. Is Mazzolini still the highest skill point total (ever?). Someone needs to top that, it shouldn't be impossible to do!
Happy holidays from the arctic circle (almost) & keep up the good job

This Post:
275254.195 in reply to 275254.194
Date: 12/24/2016 3:09:12 AM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
Mazzolini has still the highest TSP. But he had some downs and he has the same amount like Tjädermo now. Birgersson has two skill points less.

This Post:
275254.197 in reply to 275254.196
Date: 1/2/2017 4:15:53 PM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
Game 2 and 3
After the loss against England, I had to reevaluate our situation in the group and plan the next two games. Aiming for two wins against Russia and Hungary would end up with two losses. That was my opinion on this topic. So I had to go for one win and tank the other game. Russia would be angry after their loss against Iceland and come for revenge against us. Hungary on the other side had an easier second game and they would (I hoped so) come easy on us. So I decided that we would go easy in our second game and hope for the best outcome. The real deal would be the game against Hungary.
The game against Russia was lost. According to their NT they "tore us to pieces" but okay.
Today came the real test against Hungary. And thanks to a strong team effort and individual strenghts we managed to win with 120:110 With this we are back in the concert for second place. We can't afford any further loss and have to hope that England wins every of their remaining games. Only than we will have a shot at the next round.

Next week we will face the unbeaten Austrians. They showed some great games so far and they will be a very unconfortable opponent.

Last edited by Nachtmahr at 1/2/2017 4:17:25 PM

This Post:
275254.199 in reply to 275254.198
Date: 1/7/2017 3:28:40 PM
white snake
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Black Forest Boars
I have a topic which I would like to discuss with you.

This friday, we had the third consecutive week with at least one double down! The players which you know for seasons are loosing their edge and we are currently in a race against the time. So how it looks now, at the end of this season we will be weakened.
And here is the point where I want your opinions. Should I make a hard cut at the end of this season and realise the old players and start the next season with a younger squad. Or should I still concider them for one more season and play with the risk that every friday could turn one of them to a burden for the team.

Option 1 would mean, that the team would have younger players, who get training but lack some skills. We could lose more games, but there is no garantee that we will win more with the older ones. It also dosn't mean that they will be starters. The starting five would be from the current players (under 33).

Option 2 means, that we play for one more season with some of the older (34+) players and hope that their skill downs don't hurt us. The benefit is that these players are known and it's possible to compensate some of the flaws... until a certain point.

Which players would/could be affected?
Tunggard - downs and bad game shape
Molner - lost one of his most important skills already
Tuikkala - until now no skilldowns, so we could still gamble on him
Mazzolini - had eight downs already
Martinsson - had some downs too
Sandbom - after his downs at the start of last season there were no more... also a gamble

And next season some others will turn 33 and could be affected by the downs.
Widerström
Tjädermo
Everland

These three will be nominated and I will take the risk to play with them.

We have still more than a hlf of a season left, but I would like to get some feedback from you. What do you sink about the generation change? Do you have ideas how we could manage it in a most effective way?

I will look for the players who would be the "replacement" for our current NT players. So maybe it will help us to evaluate the situation.

This Post:
275254.200 in reply to 275254.199
Date: 1/7/2017 3:37:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Keep Sandbom and kick the rest of them ;)

Could a combination be an option? Gamble on a few of them and let some go.

Advertisement