161376.2 in reply to 161376.1
Date: 10/16/2010 8:28:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I like the idea.

This Post:
161376.3 in reply to 161376.1
Date: 10/17/2010 4:40:29 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
probadly if i hire a german trainer in reality the training should be slower ;) And i believe the Staff is generated without proportions to the player, becuause in staff i see so many guys from small countrys, which will at least be at the beginning a problem.

This Post:
161376.4 in reply to 161376.3
Date: 10/17/2010 3:07:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
probadly if i hire a german trainer in reality the training should be slower ;) And i believe the Staff is generated without proportions to the player, becuause in staff i see so many guys from small countrys, which will at least be at the beginning a problem.

Yes but if this idea was implemented then obviously this could be fixed very easily by changing the proportions of the nationality of staff.

This Post:
161376.5 in reply to 161376.4
Date: 10/18/2010 5:42:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Yes but if this idea was implemented then obviously this could be fixed very easily by changing the proportions of the nationality of staff.

So what would change then? Finding a suiting personell would be more painful than it already is - you had to ensure that those trainers would get sold at times when the relevant country is online - all this for a boost of 0,x%?

This Post:
161376.6 in reply to 161376.5
Date: 10/18/2010 7:42:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I just think the idea was decent, I've certainly heard worse ideas lol. And the idea is something that could easily be implemented. Simply have the number of staff of each country dependant on the number of users in that country. Time isn't as relevant. And for a boost of 0.x% I'm sure there are a lot of managers that would really want to get it.

This Post:
161376.7 in reply to 161376.6
Date: 10/18/2010 9:49:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's not the training speed of trainers from different countries would decrease. So if you don't care for the 0.x then any trainer would still be like it is now.

This Post:
161376.8 in reply to 161376.7
Date: 10/18/2010 12:31:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
the idea on it's own is okay. Not a waw-idea to me, but an idea nevertheless, period.

But ... (oh no there that LoD again with his but(t) )

when thinking of new ideas, new features, new items, new...anything, things will change. That mostly means some positive things, and some negative.
The positive is obvious. some little extra training, and some more exitement about finding a special staffmember, that is deffrent for each team (so unlike the specialities we have now)
The first pro can be countered by just adding some extra training anyway, but okay, it's still diffrent in a small way.
The second pro is unique I believe.
The negatives: it makes things more complicated for people who don't spend too much time on the game, but still like to play. Ok you cans say: "hey, just don't bother and you'll still get the same trainingspeed as before" wrong there, as other will get increased speed, it means you are taking a step bakc if you don't increase speed as well.
Maybe some other negatives, but let me go straight to the negative with the highest impact as I see it: prices will increase meaninglessly, for staff as well as players.
While staff from USA has the same value for someone from any country in europe, asia, afrika or anywhere else, it has an increased value for USA people, so while the whole world will bit up to 1M, the ones from USa will bid up to 1M1, and increas of 100k... (just hypothetical figures). The same goes for each individual country, increasing staff from 1M to 1M1.
And when they finally have bought their trainer, they also need players from the same country to increase speed again, so the same story repeats itself for playerprices.

To me, I don't think the idea is worth the costincrease...

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.