[NT] 6/25 Italy

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
220673.2 in reply to 220673.1
Date: 6/25/2012 3:22:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Recap (20297)

Being down 0-3 in the Round Robin Games, this game is a do or die game, win or go home. Coco and the team were sitting and watching there past 3 games on the BB "Play-By-Play" viewer instead of the regular game viewer. Here's what Coco said when I asked him about this new strategy. "After reviewing the games myself, I really couldn't find any mistakes, so I decided to have them read it on their own and write their mistakes on a piece of paper." Apparently he learned this technique from the Chinese Buddhists last week.

Finally the game began with Frank Tanner filling up his stat sheet, from points to rebounds to assists Frank Tanner was doing everything. It was obvious that the Italians were not running a Princeton after seeing all of their first half points were in the paint. USA was up 47-45 at half and I had a chance to go see what Coco was telling his team in the locker room... Actually everyone was just sitting their hearing Coco still celebrating on Italy's win yesterday in the other room. Suddenly Kenny Luther (secondary coach, on the bench) got up to say this. "You guys gotta keep playing hard, keep up the intensity and stop allowing offensive rebounds, as long as you guys keep doing that I will keep cheering for you guys next to coach!"

After yet another bad second half USA loses another close one. I tried to get with some USA players but I couldn't get any to talk so I went to Italy's locker room but yet again they were celebrating with a big Pizza Party. The only thing I was able to catch after the game was Coco telling his team "Yes we are out of the run for the title, but we will still aim to advance".

Join the offsite for more NT insiders, Link is below, be sure to message Jfarb after you sign up!

Last edited by CoachSK at 6/25/2012 8:15:19 PM