This Post:
228605.3 in reply to 228605.1
Date: 10/19/2012 11:44:23 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
well you did a major mistake on your start in BB....you bought too many players and you have to build arena. But right now focus on tanking out of Division 4. Build you arena. Train only these three players- Tony Edmond, Johnnie Rogers, and then Manuel Henson . Train Inside Defense on the training menu. DO it for "Center"

put this game lineup in for saturday games

Crap A Crap B Crap B

Crap C Crap D Crap D

Crap E Crap F Crap F

Crap G Crap H Crap H

Tony Edmond, Tony Edmond, Tony Edmond

Do the same lineup for the tuesday Games except for center put in
Johnnie Rogers

Like This:

Crap A Crap B Crap B

Crap C Crap D Crap D

Crap E Crap F Crap F

Crap G Crap H Crap H

Johnnie Rogers, Johnnie Rogers, Johnnie Rogers

Then SCHEDULE a scrimmage every Fridays, the day when scrimmages are mostly scheduled.....you can do it on saturday, sunday, monday or tuesday. But for greater chance of acceptance you'd like it to be Friday Night or Saturday.

Here is the lineup

Crap A Crap B Crap B

Crap C Crap D Crap D

Crap E Crap F Crap F

Crap G Crap H Crap H

Manuel Henson, Manuel Henson, Manuel Henson

after that do that repeatedly and train Inside Defense, unless you have any WEAK Big skills, would you mind posting us those guys skills? Or you could BB Mail me in a minute.... anyways I think Edmonds is your best guy on your team and you should train him. He is a center so you could put Johnnie in there. Then have Henson along for the ride.

JOIN the USA Offsite (http://s3.zetaboards.com/BuzzerBeater_USA_NT/topic/759667...) it'll help you out a lot. And we give you a lot of advice. Go there and for sure you'd be a great manager

Hope this helps.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
228605.4 in reply to 228605.2
Date: 10/20/2012 12:11:28 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
looks like he needs help with a logo.........logo? seriously? He needs more help then with a logo, he needs some advice! with his team

right?

Last edited by tough at 10/20/2012 12:11:45 AM

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
228605.5 in reply to 228605.4
Date: 10/20/2012 2:02:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i dont need help with my team at all, thank yall for your advice but I'm going to be ahead of yall very soon. Bt I was asking for help with a logo not my team.