young players trading fix

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
254894.2 in reply to 254894.1
Date: 2/7/2014 11:46:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi,

I am the one of them who trades young 18-19 players at the market which were above the market rates. There is lots of managers whos do this.

To fix this problem I have idea to implement some line of code in tranfer module.
- if player where bought at a low price 10000$ he can not be sold by more then 5x bought price (50k) if he were not trained.
player not trained:
- he should stay at the team not less then 3 financial updates
- for guards main skills (upper 6) not change
- for SF (SS10) not change
- PF/C (down SS4) not change
player trained
- 10xbought price (1-3 pops at main skills)
- 15xbought price (4-6 pops at main skills)
- 25xbought price (7-x pops at main skills)

this rule should beimplemented only fo young players (18-19y.o)

what do You think about it?

best regards

I'm not sure where I posted my idea about this, but I'm not as concerned about the selling price necessarily if the player is actually worth that amount and there are actual bidders moving the price up. What I think is long, long overdue is limiting the price you can actually list a player for who has been recently purchased - far too often, people are buying players at a low to reasonable price and then relisting them continually at a highly inflated price until some sucker buys the player at well over his real value. I have no problem with people earning money if they buy a player below his value and sell him at a fair value, but those who just prey on the uninformed like this shouldn't be able to. If a player you bought for $5000 is really worth $300,000, and you list him at $5k and he gets to that $300k mark, wonderful.

Last edited by GM-hrudey at 2/7/2014 11:47:53 AM