Suggestions > Control Breadth vs Depth of Draft Scouting

Control Breadth vs Depth of Draft Scouting

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
25635.2 in reply to 25635.1
Date: 4/21/2008 2:56:52 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
this would be a nice option to have. though initially i think the first time scouting should be fair game and random. but i think that players should have the option of whether to scout a player a second time. if i scout a player that has a 2-star rating why would i want to invite him to a private scouting session?

This Post:
25635.3 in reply to 25635.1
Date: 4/21/2008 3:38:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think that there could be an option to choose which kind of players scout have to find (PG example) and miss to scout other best talents - thanks to this will invite all best stars to "recognize" theirs potential.

I mean this option or completely random like we have

I'm not sure if draft should be fully setup-available

what do you think?

This Post:
25635.4 in reply to 25635.3
Date: 4/23/2008 4:15:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

If the BB's want people to train and manage basketball players rather than play economy simulator a feature that would tell scouts to look for inside or outside talent would be nice..

This Post:
25635.5 in reply to 25635.4
Date: 4/24/2008 1:06:47 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

If the BB's want people to train and manage basketball players rather than play economy simulator a feature that would tell scouts to look for inside or outside talent would be nice..

So if you can't direct scouts to look for a specific type of player, it means BB is an economy simulator?

Good Lord.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
25635.6 in reply to 25635.4
Date: 4/24/2008 5:21:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

I see this point on that way if my scouts will look for a specific position, they will miss the others, maybe better talents - the payback for the order

This Post:
25635.7 in reply to 25635.5
Date: 4/24/2008 1:05:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Good Lord.

hey... I have nothing to do with this...
don't call on me.
;รพ

Last edited by Lord of Doom at 4/24/2008 1:05:52 PM

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
25635.8 in reply to 25635.5
Date: 4/25/2008 3:12:02 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

So if you can't direct scouts to look for a specific type of player, it means BB is an economy simulator?

Good Lord.

This isnt my first language and from my perspective it looks like it aint yours either.. try again!

This Post:
25635.9 in reply to 25635.8
Date: 4/25/2008 10:24:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

Good Lord.

This isnt my first language and from my perspective it looks like it aint yours either.. try again!

What else would you like me to infer from your statement?

Let us review:

"If the BB's want people to train and manage basketball players rather than play economy simulator"

This clearly implies that the following statement means that if the BBs don't want to the game be an economy simulator:

"a feature that would tell scouts to look for inside or outside talent would be nice."

So what exactly should I be seeing here if it's not what I said, in English, which is clearly my 1st and only language?

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live