Suggestion for Gameplay

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
25695.2 in reply to 25695.1
Date: 4/23/2008 5:28:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Not bad idea, but:

I think, that BB´s won´t do that because they are slowing down whole training, so they won´t speed up training to avoid daytrading:)

There are many other ways how to fight against daytrading:
Transfer price compare (as we know, it is on the way)
Max. number of transfers of one player per season (this one is not good for economy of BB)
Prohibition of daytrading(here is problem of determination of "Daytrading")

But your idea isn´t bad. Maybe it will come when training will be on desired speed and transfer price comparation will not help in fight against daytraders.
(Other question is, if BB´s want to fight against them:D)

This Post:
25695.3 in reply to 25695.1
Date: 4/23/2008 6:31:10 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I really like your idea...

ZyZla - ZyZlūnas ZyZlavotas ~c(=
This Post:
25695.4 in reply to 25695.3
Date: 4/23/2008 8:10:56 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks. I know it's not A) perfect or probably ever going to happen, but it just seems that there has to be a way to have people who aren't as interested in the greed part of the game to compete on an equal footing with those who want to.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.
This Post:
25695.5 in reply to 25695.4
Date: 4/25/2008 5:31:51 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
i think this idea is quite interesting and must be analyze.

This Post:
25695.6 in reply to 25695.1
Date: 4/25/2008 5:43:50 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
This idea is a very interresting and goes hand in hand with the one that suggest that if players play with each other for a long time, they should to be better on the field, while they better "know" each other

at your point:

the longer a guy has the same coach, knows the system, lives in the same town, etc. he is going to be more comfortable. Also, the coaching staff will get to know where and how much he needs to train in order to improve

this is not possible with our system - level of our coach falls down by the time and BBs want you to replace staff once upon a time - so it shouldn't depend of a time spent by your trainer in your team

but if there is a player for a longer time, he will get more familiar with your training facilities, he will have no longer any problems to settle in your club/town etc.

that means if you have a player for a few seasons, he should to train faster, I agree - those which have a stable career, should be benefited by this way

This Post:
25695.7 in reply to 25695.6
Date: 4/25/2008 6:45:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
the longer a guy has the same coach, knows the system, lives in the same town, etc. he is going to be more comfortable. Also, the coaching staff will get to know where and how much he needs to train in order to improve

this is not possible with our system - level of our coach falls down by the time and BBs want you to replace staff once upon a time - so it shouldn't depend of a time spent by your trainer in your team

but could be a nice option to maintain a lvl 7 coach paying him the lvl 10 salary until a new coach lvl 10 will be elegible...

Last edited by ZyZla at 4/26/2008 9:02:57 AM

Howl to the Moon, you won't regret it.

This Post:
25695.8 in reply to 25695.7
Date: 4/25/2008 6:59:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
but could be a nice option to maintain a lvl 7 coach paying him the lvl 10 salary until a new coach lvl 10 will be elegible...

true

but I think that role of a trainer is different than player's role - for the trainer is by the time harder to motivate his kids, he is losing the influence by the mistakes which he do sometimes and everyone do a mistakes...

...and trained players are every season better - is natural that they need a new head to lead and motivate them after the time

it seems nice to save trainer's power for a few more months, but it has nothing to do with a real logic - is normal that staff change, sometimes very often to keep players motivated

Last edited by Iordanou at 4/25/2008 7:03:08 AM

This Post:
25695.9 in reply to 25695.7
Date: 4/25/2008 10:27:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I see what you guys are saying, but the coach (and the GM) are different from the trainer. Presumably, the coach is the guy who runs the team during games and practices. The other staff work for him. He doesn't change. Nor does the GM, because that's you and me. And if they know Setshot Buford from having him on the team for 5 seasons, they are gonna be able to tell any trainer what ol' Setshot needs to work on.

Once I scored a basket that still makes me laugh.