BB USA > National Team Speeches

National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
269249.2 in reply to 269249.1
Date: 4/28/2015 6:02:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all, I would like to say that we keep our reputation on the same level as real life national teams good and strong. I would like to thank all previous managers up to this point. As there work has been unmatch against some other teams. I have expereince in helping people understand and accomplish there jobs each day for a few players that have currently reach the nba level. I've also applied to division 1 schools for jobs in the basketball department of the universities. Even though i've only played one year. I have alot of free time on my hands since i'm looking for a part time job out here in the Nc. I've mainly applied to schools in the nc only to the ones whoo doesnt have a strong basketball program. Im supposet to start working with ECU and dont know when im suppose to start. Thanks for your time reading this post and go USA.

this is for the under 21 national team!

Last edited by CoachWard95 at 4/28/2015 10:08:54 PM

Heading on the right path so far. Are you?
This Post:
269249.3 in reply to 269249.2
Date: 4/28/2015 6:33:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Good evening it is great to be with you all. Let me start by recognizing Magiker's legendary NT track record not just only with the senior team but U21 as well. You are a legend.

Let me begin by saying we have taken on many challenges that people thought were unbelievable. We have made the old unbelievable, achievable, and we have taken on many difficult issues. The National Team is a much better team today than it was several years ago. We’re better, but to be open with you better is not good enough. We need to do more, we need to do more and that is what my term is about, reaching and maintaining position at the top. To build on the foundation we built, but go farther and better, to keep up on the path of success. We are on the brink of when we are on our worst days, it is still considered great.

One of the things I am focused in on and I know we are all excited about is to make USA number one in the world. We started that path several seasons ago. The offsite was created for the community, million dollars have been invested in needed players and prospects by the community to do that training. The offsite was created to help managers be successful and we have seen over 50,000 posts by over 200 people.

One thing in particular I am proud of that is not just about what we are doing today, but how we are always preparing for the future. I want to commemorate all the scouts who volunteer time out of their daily lives to check up on young prospects as well as those training and have trained those prospects. With your partnership, we’re going to continue moving USA to the top to say we can be the best. It is going to require hard work. It is going to require cooperation, understanding, but as relentless, positive action works. Let’s find the common ground and take on those tough issues and solve them together. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests.

We have one gold Worlds trophy in countless seasons. We had been playing catchup from the birth of the NT up until recently, and now is no time to let up. Now is the time to impose our dominance, to entrench our name in BuzzerBeater history as the greatest dynasty. We have the players, we have amazing managers, we own the Americas. We will own Worlds. My fellow Americans, it is with the utmost pride and sincerity that I present this as a living testament and recollection of history in the making during our generation.

Thank you, Good Night, and God bless the United States of America and each and every one of you. Thank you.

tl:dr #KnowledgeForAmerica

This Post:
269249.4 in reply to 269249.3
Date: 4/29/2015 12:40:02 PM
Smallfries
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Smallfries II
Hey everyone, I'm going to keep this rather short and simple.

Afer a lot of thought, I have officially decided to run as your NT manager.

Many of you know me already. You can look back at previous elections and see that I have been right there several seasons competing for the NT and/or U21 manager. Ive been playing BB since season 12 and have been a part of the NT as a scout in previous seasons as well as assist in game planning. I have even briefly been NT manager of Luxembourg and Ireland in previous seasons.

Due to Magiker's success as the NT and U21 manager it will be a tough act to follow. He has accomplished things that the U.S National team had been striving for for many seasons. Because of this, I'm not going to promise much. In fact, I won't promise anything to you guys. I know we all want to be number 1 in the world and win more Worlds championships and that is what I will strive to do with the community's help.

I have previously run on huge ambitions of using different tactics and building unique players. I think these unique players still could be useful, but we all know what our bread and butter is. We have become one of the most dominate teams in the world so there is no reason to make huge changes to what we have on the team and in our pipeline. So, once again, I'm not promising a change to what we have continuously proved to work.

What I will promise during my term as NT manager is being a leader. We have added several new American users to the offsite and continue to see great players being trained. As your leader, I will ensure to facilitate great discussion for the current NT as well as future NT. I want to pave the way for many new managers who strive to be a future NT manager or contributor and give everyone a voice within the cOmmunity. This won't be just my team, but it will be OURS. Together, I am certain we can take what Magiker has left behind and continue to build this team to the best on BB.

If you have questions, please fire away on the debate thread. I want to encourage everyone to participate in the thread and ask any question you might have whether it is for me or for the others running for NT manager.

Thanks all!

Isaiah

This Post:
269249.5 in reply to 269249.1
Date: 4/29/2015 9:06:43 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello, my name is RamQ and I'm looking for your vote for NT manager.

Here are a couple of facts about me/my goals that you may want to know:

1. I have have a good knowledge of BB in general.

2. I have been involved in NT Game planning for the past 4 seasons.

3. I have trained and currently own one of America's finest, Shawn Bowens.

4. Bowens shares the intricacies of the game with me when we go to brunch.

5. He says we need to work on our guards for these next two seasons.

6. My club team is has been All-American since I was in D.III

7. I have never relegated because Americans refuse to go down.

8. I plan on keeping our scouting as good as it is so that we can continue to train players to the highest level.

9. I want to reinstate the Freedom isn't free thread to make the D.II/NBBA managers aware about the higher salaried NT/NT potential guys that hit the TL.

10. I have a granite statue of magiker in my living room.

Thank you for considering me. If you have any questions for me I'll be involved in the debate thread, or feel free to PM me.

This Post:
269249.6 in reply to 269249.5
Date: 5/1/2015 1:22:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
*Shuffles Papers*

*Coughs*

Ahem.

Ladies and Gentlemen, good folk of Buzzerbeater, people of America:

Punch and pie.

Thank you.