BB USA > FML Radio: USA NT (Isaiah)

FML Radio: USA NT (Isaiah)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
278193.2 in reply to 278193.1
Date: 4/2/2016 10:29:30 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Chek: What would you do without A-Dub and magiker?
Isa: I'm starting to get used to being without A-Dub seems how him and Moflaffle keep having sleepovers without me. I guess I'll just have to sit here by myself and play cock of duty while eating my fries...

But in all seriousness, magiker and A-Dub own 6 of the key players on the team. Without their GS management on a weekly basis we would really have problems because we have such little depth.

Chek: If you had to pick one song to play every time you entered a new room for the rest of your life what song would it be?
Isa: All I Do Is Win-DJ Khaled

Chek: What do you hope the NT can accomplish in the future? Does it involve you staying as manager for another term?
Isa: Well, obviously a Worlds Gold, and maybe even back-to-back golds. It will take a lot of work, but we have a great community on the offsite and some great minds so I think we can make it happen. As far as myself, well ,I'll let the voters make that decision. I hope I can do enough to have at least one more term to make some strides towards those gold trophys, but I really think it will be future NT managers that will make it happen. We lack the depth for the next few seasons but we will see what happens. Maybe we can have some luck on our side.

Chek: What the hell:
(http://i.imgur.com/IUj8ezU.png)
Isa: The team that plans best, wins ;). I planned for that matchup for half a season. Just had to make sure to stop Gary as he was trying to "March" his way to D III.

Chek: If you could make one change to BB or the way users play BB what change would that be?
Isa: Make FCP the best defense to use! Seriously, has anyone seen how efficient it has been in the NCAA tournament? Why can't we have that here? Imagine how fun it would be to watch two FCP and RNG teams playing each other. There would be scoring every 10 seconds. Lets see it happen BBs! That’s how you can get more users.

----

Thanks to Isaiah for taking time out of a busy schedule to answer some questions! We want to wish the National Team good luck in their game against the Czech Republic here on Monday! Tune in at 11:30am to watch the boys play.

And remember to sign up for the USA Offsite to get the inside scoop on NT plans, our depth chart, and training help from experts! BB-Mail Phyr or E.B.W. for more information.

Thanks for supporting FML Radio, see you all next week!

This Post:
278193.3 in reply to 278193.2
Date: 4/3/2016 1:22:17 AM
Upsyndrome
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Upsyndrome II
It's important that each interviewee do a curtain call via post to receive their obligatory +1's; this way readers can express their gratitude. However, a lack of +1's will indicate a terrible interview. I call this the A-Dub provision.

Curtain call examples:
-Thank you
-Thank you all so much!
-Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
-Stop it, guys. Seriously, I'm flattered.

"You will lose." -Ivan Drago
This Post:
278193.4 in reply to 278193.2
Date: 4/3/2016 1:54:24 PM
Milwaukee Lethargy
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
MiƂwaukee Lethargy
I guess I'll just have to sit here by myself and play cock of duty while eating my fries...

r/nocontext

This Post:
278193.5 in reply to 278193.1
Date: 4/3/2016 3:34:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I enjoy these.

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs

This Post:
278193.6 in reply to 278193.3
Date: 4/5/2016 4:24:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's important that each interviewee do a curtain call via post to receive their obligatory +1's; this way readers can express their gratitude. However, a lack of +1's will indicate a terrible interview. I call this the A-Dub provision.

Curtain call examples:
-Thank you
-Thank you all so much!

Apparently this didn't really take.

This Post:
278193.7 in reply to 278193.6
Date: 4/5/2016 6:21:10 PM
Upsyndrome
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Upsyndrome II

Curtain call examples:
-Thank you
-Thank you all so much!

Apparently this didn't really take.

I'm flattered.

"You will lose." -Ivan Drago
This Post:
278193.8 in reply to 278193.2
Date: 4/9/2016 7:02:24 PM
Innovatus
III.12
Overall Posts Rated:
Awesome series man. Keep up the good work!