BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > FML Radio: Italian U21 (NdR619)

FML Radio: Italian U21 (NdR619)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
278675.2 in reply to 278675.1
Date: 5/8/2016 1:46:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Chek: Are there any users that you feel deserve a shout out for their contribution to the Italian U21 Team's success that may not get the recognition they deserve?

NdR: Dexter & gianloco are already well known, so... Sventra (47391) & Greer (48515) are my closest staff members right now, they are Head of Scouting for PG/SG & PF/C and fantastic mates during tactical reviews/briefing.

Chek: Do you enjoy managing the u21 Team or your own club more?

NdR: The U21. Because after 34 seasons in the game it's something new I've never done before. I love to do experiments with my club, that's why I lost so many times (love silver trophies, duh)!

Chek: Why is Italy shpaed like a woman in high heels kicking a football?

NdR: Because a woman in high heels :] who can dunk in a basket would have been too hard to implement for the "Earth Developers & Designers". :D You know, Italians love women and love football more than anything else.

Chek: If you could see one change implemented in BB, whether it be a rule or something the users do, what would it be and why?

NdR: I suggested many seasons ago to add the Specialities for players such as for Doctor, Coach and PR. For example, something like "Clutch player", a player which scoring percentage could increase of 0,xx to 5% in the final yy minutes. Or "Hometown Hero", a player who receive a light boost in his skills (both offensive and defensive) when plays at home (and if we want to, the same light reduction when away). These are just examples, generally speaking every speciality wouldn't have major impact on the game engine, obviously a bad player wouldn't become MJ only because he's playing at home. It would only be a new strategic's element of variation.
----

Big thanks to NdR619 for coming on the show. Be sure to tune in to their game tomorrow as they take on the Lietuva U21 team! Hope this serves as a reminder to everyone to root for their U21 team and to contribute to the training and tactics planning necessary to make your country successful.

Hit me up with a +1 if you want to see more of these interviews, and feel free to let me know who you think would be fun to see on an episode of FML Radio, I need more ideas! Thanks for tuning in.

Last edited by Chekreyes at 5/8/2016 11:35:02 PM

This Post:
278675.3 in reply to 278675.2
Date: 5/9/2016 1:27:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for your interview, especially for the question about women and high heels.
I was waiting for the today match before posting, just to avoid bad luck!

This Post:
278675.4 in reply to 278675.3
Date: 5/9/2016 6:09:45 PM
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et
This Post:
278675.5 in reply to 278675.2
Date: 5/19/2016 2:16:49 PM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
if you want to see more of these interviews, and feel free to let me know who you think would be fun to see on an episode of FML Radio, I need more ideas! Thanks for tuning in.

Just was thinking, you need a theme song, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cd9YJvoQIg