BuzzerBeater Forums

Bugs, bugs, bugs > Win Cup - Attendance Plummets...

Win Cup - Attendance Plummets...

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
205231.21 in reply to 205231.20
Date: 1/6/2012 6:24:32 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
Now you are implying that I am lying. I will give you the same opportunity I gave Yellow Cake and I will not repeat myself because you chose to ignore what I already wrote. Either you conform to the Bugs forum rules, or your posts will be deleted. Last warning.

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
205231.25 in reply to 205231.23
Date: 1/10/2012 7:28:40 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
My transfer history in recent seasons is considerably more subdued than it used to be.

Perhaps you need to day trade more to keep the fans coming back to see new faces!!!!

There is a strong belief (seemingly not just from Japan) & I will begrudgingly accept and agree to disagree with Marins explanation.

Maybe the existing formula is still the same but that does also not mean that a bug cannot change things up. I am sure I've been dwindled out of some cash this season. Could it be that the formula remains the same but there has been an economic change in a different part of the engine that has effected it?

If team wages are part of the calculation then if they are revised down 5-10% each season then if we don't buy more perhaps this influences your attendance?