BB Global (English) > best record to not make the playoffs

best record to not make the playoffs

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
207235.20 in reply to 207235.18
Date: 2/4/2012 9:13:39 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
We should have more teams in a division, say 20. That would alleviate a lot of the problem you mention, cutting the number of leagues in your figures by 20%. Even if there was a set up like Spain´s Segunda Division B and Tercera division have for promotion in football / soccer. The top 4 teams out of 20 from various groups play in a playoff for promotion. An average of 1 team per group does promote, but the top 4 have the shot, and if you are in a good group, then maybe all 4 promote. I´m not saying they should take that exact set up, but I don´t like that if you loose the QF or SF game you can´t promote, no matter how you did the rest of the season. A team in my league this season went 21-1, a full 2 games better than anyone else, and they lost in the SF, and won´t have a chance to promote.

At least, lets get rid of the 2 conferences. In my league they are not evenly matched, so the poor teams in my conference who finished 6th and 7th were beating their 2nd and 3rd seed teams, had to fight off relegation