Help - English > Prediction Preparation thing

Prediction Preparation thing

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
282132.21 in reply to 282132.20
Date: 9/18/2016 8:51:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
where is the strategy there? he just predicted or should i say guess my game and my pace correctly. is that a strategy???

where is the scouting in buzzer beater??? by the way scouting alone won't win games. after scouting, you have to do defensive adjustments. you cannot compare scouting with GDP. In GDP, you must only guess correctly and you gain some advantage. but if you guess it wrong, then you just give an opponent an advantage. this is not strategy!!! it's just a guessing game.

This Post:
282132.23 in reply to 282132.22
Date: 9/18/2016 10:23:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Before GDP...

"hey this team will use Look Inside as always, so let's use the 3-2 zone to neutralize the them"

And then still lost the game. So they decide to add GDP coz the defensive tactics is not enought...

With GDP...

"hey this team will use Look Inside, so lelt's usde the GDP, this will play fast pace and inside game. Then the defense, well not much important, we have GDP, even man to man we can still win.

"Yes we won!! thanks GDP!!!"

Instead of solving the imbalance regarding Look inside, they add GDP. what a way to solve the problem!!!

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
282132.26 in reply to 282132.25
Date: 9/18/2016 12:31:29 PM
The LA Lions
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
GDP stands for Game Day Preparation.

Man to man, 3-2 zone, 2-3 zone: These are for a basic tactic or strategy or strength/weakness of player personnel (both teams).
Game Day Preparation would be preparing for specific plays that the opponent tends to run.

With respect, it really looks like you are overreacting and obsessing about GDP, and you don't appear to have a very broad understanding of either real life basketball preparation or the various other facets of the game we are playing.

This Post:
282132.28 in reply to 282132.26
Date: 9/18/2016 1:38:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
by the way, what are you doing with the GDP, you try to predict how your opponent will play their game, their pace. you try to predict if it will be fast, slow or normal, if it will be outside, inside, or normal. there are no preperation
specific plays that the opponent tends to run.
Maybe in your imagination. What preparations are you doing in buzzer beater??? GDP cannot be compared with preparations in real life basketball. Do you think it's enough that you know the opponent will play Look Inside??? you also have to make some adjustments with your defense in order to neutralize their offense, things like double teaming or defensive switchings are some examples. And by the way, those defensive tactics you've mentioned earlier are not only basic tactics, they are also very fundamental, more important than the GDP!

Last edited by SirAle at 9/18/2016 1:39:10 PM

This Post:
282132.29 in reply to 282132.28
Date: 9/18/2016 1:53:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
BB is not real life basketball. It is a game and a pretty fun game. There are limitations and you just have to deal with those limitations.

This Post:
282132.30 in reply to 282132.27
Date: 9/18/2016 1:54:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
for me, gdp only solves the problem the overly used Look Inside. If others still want to use that look inside, they have to play the game with handicap.

I just hate gdp because it force me to change tactics every game that I cannot play it the way i want to. I like to play fast tempo generate lots of assist have a high scoring gamel. i don't like to play too much inside. Last time i'm force to play inside isolation (because of the gdp), but gdp was not use in the game, I don't like also using gdp, hell, I lost more than 20 pts. with gdp, it's like i cannot play a normal game...

Advertisement