Suggestions > Search the Transfer List Suggestion

Search the Transfer List Suggestion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
164288.22 in reply to 164288.21
Date: 12/7/2010 4:54:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know why you need to be a know-it-all every single time...

Of course I can filter by bids, but this was a insufficient method for me in the past and I searched the transfer list very intensly for a few weeks and my personal conclusion from this is that additional filters would be a huge improvement for me, so whats your problem with that?

My problem is that I don't understand why or how it will be a huge improvement, and you seem to be unable to explain in any way better than "because I think so". Of course, I could simply conclude that ("because I think so") this feature is useless and will not be implemented and end the conversation there. I guess you would have preferred that.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
164288.23 in reply to 164288.22
Date: 12/7/2010 5:40:03 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
One of my main reasons is the prohibition to discuss transfer listed players on the forums - if you want to find out something about a players true value it helps a lot to look up a similar FA and see how much he is sold for. TPE is useless in most cases...

Another reason is that I rather prefer "burning" my money than funding another team.

Third reason: many FAs come from smaller countries and if you want a NT-player/prospect you will find those often enough among the FAs - so even if I dont look for a specific player I might want to browse the FA transfer list without adding any other filters (some FAs price "skyrockets" in pretty fast so you wont find them with low starting bid settings...

This Post:
164288.24 in reply to 164288.23
Date: 12/8/2010 6:11:20 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think FA's are removed before this search will appear!:D