BB Global (English) > National team salaries

National team salaries

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
27338.22 in reply to 27338.21
Date: 5/2/2008 5:15:37 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I work in tech support, so you're preaching to the choir.

It is actually working, though - and yes, without asking, I'd have said the same thing you are.

OK, but... if it does work... it is EXTREMELY low, the experience gain, that is.

A player did not get ANY experience in 2 seasons in NT? Odd, at least

This Post:
27338.23 in reply to 27338.12
Date: 5/3/2008 3:25:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
wel juice, I always doubted what you said about it, but I don't doubt it anymore since you state you have it from a BB himself. So it must be true.

However, it realy does not matter if it is true or not, since the effect obviously is VERY little, so there is no real diffrence in getting a tiny bit, or nothing... So it also does not realy matter if it is true (but it IS true!!!)

I must agree with Patjebono on the fact that it is not good to not be able to protect your player from being elected into the NT if there is no economic compensation. The least BB should implement is that NT players who get injured in a NT game will get their salary compensated 100% for the remainder of the injury.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
27338.24 in reply to 27338.7
Date: 5/6/2008 12:19:36 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Then why not just have no injuries in NT as opposed to giving compensation and then having several teams spawn into farm teams.

How will this stop the spawning of farm teams?!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
27338.26 in reply to 27338.25
Date: 5/6/2008 12:56:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It won't but it can definitely limit them.

By definition, a farm is a team that deliberately tanks its performance (by not having a meaningful roster, i.e. saving on total wages) in order to pay the salary of a monster player.

Let's review, you say that not providing a discount to the monster salary will lead to less farm teams? Somehow I see it being exactly the opposite.

Last edited by GM-kozlodoev at 5/6/2008 12:57:39 PM

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."