This Post:
213778.221 in reply to 213778.220
Date: 5/26/2012 7:54:45 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, here we are in the locker room (from 30 minutes ago)

"Ok guys, a even 1-1 start. Now we play a new team, the kville something, let's go beat em up and show them how BB is! Lets win in our USA uniforms, for Memorial Day!!!!!!" "For Memorial Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The 8 Mountain Eagles Players said. 1.........2....................3..................MOUNTAIN EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For Memorial Day and the VETS that fought and made sure our country was free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They stormed out of the locker room with Patriot pride. This is Max Benson reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!

This Post:
213778.222 in reply to 213778.221
Date: 5/26/2012 10:09:18 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Chekreyes is Right; Coleman Got Potential (From Thursday)

James Coleman does got potential; On thursday against the Oconomowoc Lightning, he had an astounding 29 points! 23 rebounds! 8 assists! This is what Tough had to say; He got potential, I'll train him all seasons now! I'll also train Boyle along the way, but he got potential!" This is Matt David, reporting fro The Eagle

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.223 in reply to 213778.222
Date: 5/26/2012 10:38:28 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Beatdown!

Well, today was an easy win in their Patriotic uniforms; They won hard against the kvillepanthers, 100-54. The player of the game was Tivadar Revfi. He had 26 points, 17 rebounds, 5 assists, and 1 block. Here we are talking to him; "Well, wish I could wear these uniforms more often." People laughed. "Anyways, I wanted to have a big game for the country I'm in right now; The USA. I wanted to do this for the vets that fought hard in the wars, World War I, World War II, Korean, Veitnam, Iraq, and many other wars. We used these uniforms for a reason; to show our love for our country. God Bless America! Dezider Dekis and Esen Rabi also had great games, both of them with 14 points. Dekis also had 8 rebounds, 2 blocks, and 1 assist, while Rabi had that big 3 with the game closing, 9 assists, 3 steals, and 1 block. We spoke to them. "Well, everyone on this team like the uniforms. I just wanted to score. That's all. Also I wanted the team to make it over a hundred or do a 50 point win. Domination!" Now Rabi; "Hmmm, I wonder how my favorite team (other than the Eagles) are doing. I hope they won. I wanted to make a statment. To why I'm staying." James Coleman, AKA Main Trainee, had 12 points, 8 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 blocks. We speak to him. "God Bless America. My home. I want to win for my country. I want ot win for the fans and the vets. Also for the families of lost soldiers. I want my best of wishes for them as well. Coming off my 29 point game, I'm wanting to be on this team for a long time......" James Boyle had his first real game in the bigs. His 19 minutes resulted in 7 points, 6 rebounds, and 2 blocks. Here's him; "Ah, the fresh taste of gametime. I like being on the court. I want to show people that I can make it in the leagues. Everyone has been skeptical on me..........I'm learning from Coleman, seiing wha he does and learning from Daniel Idah as well. Also I want to thank the soldiers fighting and the vets. America. USA! USA! USA! USA!" Overall, the Mountain Eagles had 5 players over 10 points, and every single player on the team had 5+ points! They out-rebounded them, out-assisted them, and out-blocked them! Now the Eagles have to take on a struggling Houston Mustangs team in the "Battle For Houston!" "Well, let me see if I'll TIE or just N for safety. I think I can TIE and still win it. Let's see what happens from here." says Tough. Here's coach Marcus Terrence; "Like the uniforms, like the game, like how the team is going now. Shawn Dexter is making smart decisions with the TL, and now we got a mega expansion going right now. SO far, this is going to be a pretty good season." Well, stay tuned on Tuesday at 7PM for the Mountain Eagles vs. the Houston Mustangs in the "Battle For Houston!" Also stay tuned for al l the latest news, scores, highlights, and more wih The Eagle. This is Matt Davis, along with David Anderson, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.224 in reply to 213778.223
Date: 5/27/2012 12:37:07 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Training (from Friday)
This is what happened on Friday's training update; Coleman got a double pop! "I think I'll alternate! I only did half week of OD and half of IS. I still don't know how it happened."

5/25/2012
Inside Scoring for C
James Coleman ↑popped↑ in Outside Def. from mediocre to average .
James Coleman ↑popped↑ in Inside Shot from respectable to strong .

"Nnniiiiccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" That's all that was said by all the Mountain Eagles management.

This Post:
213778.225 in reply to 213778.224
Date: 5/27/2012 6:26:22 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
New Guys

The Mountain Eagles have been making nice aquisitions, getting 3 players; Herbert Weinstein for 1000, Ashley Conroy for 1000, and still teammate of Conroy best aquisition Mikey Johnson. Here's Weinstein; "Well, I think I can help contribute to the team. I mean, this is a really great team to be in, and Houston is a really great city to now call my home." Here's Conroy; "Well, looks like me and Johnson are still teammates! I wanted Johnson to be with me. We really made good friends in Philly. Now we're going to continue in H-Town." Now Johnson; "I thought I was going to another country when this team bided on me. I'm also glad I'm going to be with a familiar face too. Me and Conroy will do our best to contribute to this team and will try our hardest. Let's go Mountain Eagles!" Now tough; I got Weinstein and Conroy cause they have special atributes; Conroy got OD, while Weinstein got Free throws, a stat we really need to improve on. Also glad that I got Americans. Barely even noticed Johnson and barely looked at his stats and seen he's actually good! Now I hope they will step up here to this team." This is Fredrick Dawkins reporting for The Eagle."

This Post:
213778.226 in reply to 213778.224
Date: 5/27/2012 9:13:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Thats awesome u got a double pop, I didnt know it was possible, whatever u did worked lol

This Post:
213778.227 in reply to 213778.226
Date: 5/27/2012 11:30:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I had one its not really uncommon,although it may be more so with big men

This Post:
213778.228 in reply to 213778.227
Date: 5/27/2012 11:37:24 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, you're back.......well, before I blew up my team, I switched the trining from OD to IS, I think what happened was that Coleman got 1 game training there (even though he didn't even play the position) then 2 games IS. He's now got 6OD and 8 IS. Hope to get him to 14 IS in a few weeks! Yup! Wondrous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Post:
213778.229 in reply to 213778.228
Date: 5/27/2012 11:39:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
how old is he is'nt it wierd were like on at the same time look like your spurs got it done,wow so close

This Post:
213778.230 in reply to 213778.228
Date: 5/27/2012 11:54:19 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Memorial Day Dinner

We just finished the dinner just now. All the veterans and familes came to the dinner in Houston to have the dinner of America. Here's tough "Well, all my players and I want to thank all the vets out there fighting for our country and for our freedom. God Bless America." Now here's a veteran now; "Well, I love the USA, and wanted to fight for the US after my Dad, always. I gone to the Air Force then switched to ground war. Now I'm a retired Sergeant. Sergeant Jamie Bowlers; USA and SOLUTE!" Well, here's the a family now. "Hey daddi, I want something else to eat." said a four year old boy."Wait just a minute Sam", said a soldier. "I like the dinner. It's fun, and I like how tough and his team had remembered us, especially with those uniforms yesterday. They were cool and showed their love for the US of A. SOLUTE!"
Well, in other news, We seen James C., James B., and new aquisition Mikey Johnson talking. "Man, how did it take you only three hours to get here from Phlia?" said James C. "Well, planes are fast!" said Ashley Conroy. We asked him, "Why do you have a girl name Ashley????" This is what he said, "Don't say that again. If you do I'll beat you up!" "Ok ok cool it" I said. Here's Shawn Dexter, "Ok, think we made great aquisitions today. Now we need to convert it into wins! I think once we reach 7500 or 8000+ seats in our arena, then it's off to D4!" At 11:15 PM we'll give you the update of the standings in league V.89. This is Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.231 in reply to 213778.229
Date: 5/28/2012 12:00:12 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
I'm ging for OKC, but wouldn't be surprised for Spurs though...........Coleman's 20. I hope to get him like this when the seasons over; 8 weeks IS training 7 left now and 6 weeks ID training so hopefully he'll end up like this;
IS 14-wondrous
ID 12-sensational

will train him 3 more weeks of ID in s21 to get him at wondrous hopefully
then 8 weeks rebounding to get him to at least tremendous-13. Then will get him to 9 Driving and 7 passing, handling, and free throws.......I hae his free throws. This season he never made a FT except for 1 in a cup. 1 FREE THROW!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement