This Post:
213778.228 in reply to 213778.227
Date: 5/27/2012 11:37:24 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Well, you're back.......well, before I blew up my team, I switched the trining from OD to IS, I think what happened was that Coleman got 1 game training there (even though he didn't even play the position) then 2 games IS. He's now got 6OD and 8 IS. Hope to get him to 14 IS in a few weeks! Yup! Wondrous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.229 in reply to 213778.228
Date: 5/27/2012 11:39:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
how old is he is'nt it wierd were like on at the same time look like your spurs got it done,wow so close

This Post:
213778.230 in reply to 213778.228
Date: 5/27/2012 11:54:19 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Memorial Day Dinner

We just finished the dinner just now. All the veterans and familes came to the dinner in Houston to have the dinner of America. Here's tough "Well, all my players and I want to thank all the vets out there fighting for our country and for our freedom. God Bless America." Now here's a veteran now; "Well, I love the USA, and wanted to fight for the US after my Dad, always. I gone to the Air Force then switched to ground war. Now I'm a retired Sergeant. Sergeant Jamie Bowlers; USA and SOLUTE!" Well, here's the a family now. "Hey daddi, I want something else to eat." said a four year old boy."Wait just a minute Sam", said a soldier. "I like the dinner. It's fun, and I like how tough and his team had remembered us, especially with those uniforms yesterday. They were cool and showed their love for the US of A. SOLUTE!"
Well, in other news, We seen James C., James B., and new aquisition Mikey Johnson talking. "Man, how did it take you only three hours to get here from Phlia?" said James C. "Well, planes are fast!" said Ashley Conroy. We asked him, "Why do you have a girl name Ashley????" This is what he said, "Don't say that again. If you do I'll beat you up!" "Ok ok cool it" I said. Here's Shawn Dexter, "Ok, think we made great aquisitions today. Now we need to convert it into wins! I think once we reach 7500 or 8000+ seats in our arena, then it's off to D4!" At 11:15 PM we'll give you the update of the standings in league V.89. This is Max Benson, reporting for The Eagle.

3 Time NBBA Champion. Certified Trainer. Mentor. Have any questions? Feel free to shoot me a BB-Mail!
This Post:
213778.231 in reply to 213778.229
Date: 5/28/2012 12:00:12 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
I'm ging for OKC, but wouldn't be surprised for Spurs though...........Coleman's 20. I hope to get him like this when the seasons over; 8 weeks IS training 7 left now and 6 weeks ID training so hopefully he'll end up like this;
IS 14-wondrous
ID 12-sensational

will train him 3 more weeks of ID in s21 to get him at wondrous hopefully
then 8 weeks rebounding to get him to at least tremendous-13. Then will get him to 9 Driving and 7 passing, handling, and free throws.......I hae his free throws. This season he never made a FT except for 1 in a cup. 1 FREE THROW!!!!!!!!!!!

This Post:
213778.232 in reply to 213778.231
Date: 5/28/2012 12:38:36 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Jersey #'s

Ok, these are the jersey #'s now for the mountain Eagles;
7-Hershel Roche
8-Timothy Kruger
14-James Boyle
16-James Coleman
17-Henrique Forjaz
18-Dezider Dekíš
20-Esen Rabi
22-Tivadar Révfi
26-Mikey Johnson
33-Ashley Conroy
36-Chad Davenport
38-Herbert Weinstein

"Well, a change from Dekis' 23. Now we'll have the #'s straight." said tough. This is Mark Reyes, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.233 in reply to 213778.232
Date: 5/28/2012 4:39:23 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Press Conference
Tough has to some errands, so Marcus Terence, where are you???

Terrence; Here I am!

Dawkins; Ok, what are you and your team planning to do for The Battle For Houston?

Terrence; Well, right now we're doing shoot-arounds. Hopefully we can pull out a win doing TIE.

Dawkins; So, why are you doing TIE?

Terrence; Cause we can get our enthusiasm up. I know our team has managed bad GS this season so far, but hopefully we can manage it better.

Dawkins; Why Tough's absence?

Terrence; I just don't know. He may have been doing business, relaxing, or just gone to the underworld...........

Dawkins; How was it managing a team for nearly a week?

Terrence; Well, I knew what tough said, "I'm going to TIE Bodes team. Then will win the cup game." and I made sure of that. I just let ride and we actually lost by less than 30 to Bodes. I still can't believe that Roche dropped 30 that day. Then in the Cup, I was astonished and amazed of how Coleman performed. He made a statment!

Dawkins; To the Cup game, what were you thinking when Coleman was rattling the baskets?

Terrence; I thought he was about to be like SHAQ when he tumbled down a basket. COleman reminds me of Shaq, even tough said it, he said he plays like Howard/Shaq. Coleman could be a great guy for our team. Dexter even calculated and said by the end of his training he could end up a 50-60k MONSTER! It's true. If he trains the way he is training now, he'll be our Cornerstone.

Dawkins; Now, why didn't you try to win om TIE against the kvillepanthers?

Terrence; Ummmmmmmmm......I don't know. They're a new team, knew they'd do Base/M2M, but still. Oh well, we just increased our Point Difference.

Dawkins; Now, we just heard that whoever wins The Battle For Houston will be able to waer the famous Ketchup/Mustard Houston Rocket Jerseys, is that true?

Terrence; Yup. The commissioner of the league said we should make more of these games, especially on TV. He decided after approval from the Houston Rockets to have the Jerseys for the winner. They said they want more colorful jerseys, like our cool Memorial Day uniforms. I'd want to see our team in those uniforms!

Dawkins; Ok, what are you doing for the cup game???

Terrence; Well, we're thinking of TIEing this game also, let Dekis start, then the scrimmage players, then the regular starters will backup/reserve for if we're down. He also says he'll probably do Depth Chart until 4th backup rotation. Hopefully that will work out. SO if we're down we can come back.

Dwkins; Now how are you going to do the Arena?

Terrence; Well, that's far in the future, but I think we'll be building more as we get to 200k in income. We're going to get up to 7k when the seasons' over. Then next year in the same division we'll be ready. I think we can manage Coleman's salary. It says he can go from 16-21k when this seasons over. We'll go for it next season.

Dawkins; Well, one more question; You're going to keep your team right?

Terrence; Of course! We're going to make a run in the cup, no matter what, we'll win this round, and if we face an above 1k ranked team, we'll CT it. I want to earn at least 200k in the cup. It only gets tougher.

Dawkins; Well, it's been nice talking to you. Have a great Memorial Day and week. See you around!

Terrence; Ok, off to the gym. Let's see what's going on. See ya. Peace out!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned for all the other news, scores, highlights, interviews, and more with The Eagle. This is Fredrick Dawkins, reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.234 in reply to 213778.233
Date: 5/28/2012 6:17:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
How did Terrence hack your account??

This Post:
213778.235 in reply to 213778.234
Date: 5/28/2012 6:33:26 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
What! He's my coach, I hired him when my team started! Remember this post!;
213778.42 in reply to 213778.41
Date: 4/15/2012 10:10:58 AM
Well,the coach's name has been discovered. People were always wondering what the name was, so now they know. The name is Marcus Terrence. Terrence said, "Well, I'm glad to be with this team, but I wanted to make this a guessing game until season 20. Oh well....." Stay tuned for more news on The Eagle. This is Mark Reyes reporting for The Eagle.

This Post:
213778.236 in reply to 213778.235
Date: 5/28/2012 6:34:05 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
It's better than a bot controlled coach

This Post:
213778.237 in reply to 213778.236
Date: 5/28/2012 6:59:31 PM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
A Game

The players of the Mountain Eagles played a scrimmage amongst themselves. It was Coleman, Kruger, Johnson, Forjaz, and Revfi vs. Dekis, Boyle, Conroy, Rabi, and Roche. "Ha. The game was fun! I got 18 points, 11 rebs, and 4 assists" said Coleman. "Man, I only got 9 against you." says Boyle. SOmeone who shattered the points was Revfi, he had 36 points! He almost got a "triple double" "Well, nothing to do when you're bored; just shoot it." Dekis was 2nd best with 24 points, Conroy had 11, Roche got 14, Johnson had 17. Rabi got 22. Kruger got 15, 3 of them were 3's. Forjaz had 10. The final was Mountain Eagles first team 96, Mountain Eagles second team 80. "Well, funny game. At least we'll be all watching the Memorial Day Game; USA vs. Chile in a scrimmage

This Post:
213778.238 in reply to 213778.237
Date: 5/29/2012 12:18:18 AM
Mountain Eagles
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Ric Flair Drippers
Standings

Well, here are the standings for league V.89 BIG 8/GREAT 8 USA
BIG 8
1.CRF Flamengo (good Job Cometahalley, turning around your team!)
2.Dundalk DoubleDribblers
3.Baby Boo (they just gone bot)
4.Tarheels (shocking, a 1-2 team in it)
5.MagicMen

GREAT 8
1.Bode-Diggity Dogs (our rival)
2.Chicago Scrappers
3.Mountain Eagles
4.76ersss
5.mi4mi

"Well, if Chicago loses and we can stay ahead of points of the 76ersss, we can get up to 2nd place. And HCA!" said tough.

This is David Anderson, reporting for The Eagle.

Advertisement