Suggestions > Make the best players actually desirable

Make the best players actually desirable

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
158188.229 in reply to 158188.224
Date: 10/26/2010 9:34:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's not about advantages, it's about pride. You get a little extra merchandising to balance the fact that you probably have to make some sacrifices with other young players. But NT's already have good players, so there is no need to give even more incentive to train a NT guy.
I like the idea of building a NT with efficient salaries and players not bouncing from one team to the other. I think it is a good long-term plan for international success. It's just a matter of convincing the people who elect the coach, and building good relationships with NT trainers. NT training should be the opposite of farming, it should be about training the most efficient player at the cheapest price. If you do that, you help your club, and if the NT coach is one with a long-term plan, he will be interested.

"Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain." - Jean-Claude Van Damme
This Post:
158188.230 in reply to 158188.228
Date: 10/27/2010 12:27:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah,but this doesn't mean that you have to hit the other's advantages in this way,you should try to put your players in NT(o collect money to buy them) to have more advantages than the others,don't you agree? ;D
P.S. I don't think that teams of a III division all over the world can have so many NT players in their roster,it would be strange

This Post:
158188.231 in reply to 158188.229
Date: 10/27/2010 4:07:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Ok, there is a thing you call a "pride", but dont you think that NT mechanism could be more user-friendly to people who actually doesnt think NT? You are describing everything so romantic that maybe you cannot see that most effective way of building up NT team is at current conditions made by farms, not by a "pride" teams, because it means that you have to sacrifice everything, money, results, everything.

Last edited by aigidios at 10/27/2010 4:23:25 PM

This Post:
158188.232 in reply to 158188.230
Date: 10/27/2010 4:19:40 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yeah,but this doesn't mean that you have to hit the other's advantages in this way,you should try to put your players in NT(o collect money to buy them) to have more advantages than the others,don't you agree? ;D
P.S. I don't think that teams of a III division all over the world can have so many NT players in their roster,it would be strange

Well, I was thinking about limit 1 NT player per team. Im not sure if III. division shouldnt be limited or should, it depends on what is important to do. From what I know is the main problem with the size of the wage, therefore ti can be reduced in the way which could mean that such player can stay in 1 active team.

I was also thinking about make the nomination for NT happen (or that discount) only for a players in teams which are not losing at performace (therefore are not a farms). So active teams could have the opportunity, which could be measured by results or perhaps other kind of activity?

Last edited by aigidios at 10/27/2010 4:22:29 PM

This Post:
158188.233 in reply to 158188.232
Date: 10/27/2010 5:25:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

Well, I was thinking about limit 1 NT player per team. Im not sure if III. division shouldnt be limited or should, it depends on what is important to do. From what I know is the main problem with the size of the wage, therefore ti can be reduced in the way which could mean that such player can stay in 1 active team.

I think that train an U21 Nt player isn't easy,but is possible for a large number of teams,and you can build a great player that can help you to improve your results,and during this time you can gain money from merchandising.
It doesn't have sense to have such a kind of limit

This Post:
158188.234 in reply to 158188.233
Date: 10/27/2010 6:32:35 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Im talking about discount for 500k 25y old center. That could be the best example for the issue of farms or players which rotates teams, but still are valuable for NT.

The point is that meanwhile you have to accept some things for normal club like balancing power/salary, mono/multiskills etc. NT is in a different position. So while there would be will to make NT possible especially for active teams, is reasonable that they deserve any discount from that monstrous wage, however I think that something like this could turn into major advantage if they would have such advantage for more than 1 player in team.

Well, it seems like advantage anyway, but considering fact that this team will sacrifice some training (or give up on different training routine) just because of that player, also have to have a better staff, keep GS always fit, and such wage would be still somehow major thing in that budget, it might start to make sense.

Last edited by aigidios at 10/27/2010 6:37:26 PM

This Post:
158188.235 in reply to 158188.231
Date: 10/28/2010 4:53:26 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
No, I really think the best way to build long term success for your national team is what your NT coach is doing, not what today's top teams do.

"Air is beautiful, yet you cannot see it. It's soft, yet you cannot touch it. Air is a little like my brain." - Jean-Claude Van Damme
This Post:
158188.236 in reply to 158188.235
Date: 10/29/2010 5:25:30 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
No, I really think the best way to build long term success for your national team is what your NT coach is doing, not what today's top teams do.

Well although there are some crossovers between club and country ideal players, you will be committing to much higher salaries IF all you plan to do is bow down to the NT manager and what happens when someone better comes along?? You get stuck with a massively high wage guy on the peripheral of the NT or worse still off the roster and almost valueless.

Also what if the next NT manager doesn't like how you've trained the guy?

IF you build the best you possibly can for your team and your NT manager disagrees the you are fighting a losing battle anyway as that proves there are managers prepared to train inefficiently to get their player on the NT set up or again worse still too many active farm teams in your country.

Last edited by Superfly Guy at 10/29/2010 5:26:24 AM

This Post:
158188.237 in reply to 158188.236
Date: 10/29/2010 8:38:18 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If the NT manager doesn't want my player, I couldn't care less, because I trained him with salary efficiency in mind (he will be useful for my club).
What I'm saying is that most NT managers would chose monoskilled over well balanced players. That encourages farming and inefficient training, but if you take into account things like salary and experience, I think it is possible to build a good NT out of players who haven't been trained specifically for the NT. I don't care if my player is selected for the NT, I will try to train a good all around player, and I know most NT managers are too narrow minded so I'm not expecting him to go to the NT.

This Post:
158188.238 in reply to 158188.237
Date: 10/29/2010 9:15:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
maybe you get a good NT, but i doubt that you get an really strong Nt with players who are trained balanced.

This Post:
158188.239 in reply to 158188.238
Date: 10/29/2010 1:21:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
maybe you get a good NT, but i doubt that you get an really strong Nt with players who are trained balanced.

In fact,Not all the players are like Kiebrink ;D

Advertisement