Suggestions > Experience Speed by Division

Experience Speed by Division

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
273930.24 in reply to 273930.23
Date: 10/22/2015 10:15:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
For this game to be competitive and realistic there should be an incentive for being at the top level of play. Like better experience for your players or as I suggest better draft picks, faster development, higher level of possible development.

Okay, no prob. You favor a scheme to make the rich richer. You're not alone in that. Heck, one of the major political parties in the US is all about that, too. Wear your colors proudly.

Just don't expect me to agree.

This Post:
273930.26 in reply to 273930.25
Date: 10/22/2015 10:50:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The whole farm team stuff just annoys me. Same with the high-pot. youth scams.
There we agree.

But the game is going to stay that way. They run the game for the teams at the top. Live with it or find a compeitive basketball sim somewhere else. Or better yet, turn off the computer and spend more time walking the dog -- he'll love it.

This Post:
273930.27 in reply to 273930.23
Date: 10/23/2015 3:31:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
For this game to be competitive and realistic there should be an incentive for being at the top level of play.

Sometimes it looks to me, as if you had a split personality.

On one hand you argue, that nationals teams cater to a small community of top level teams, on the other hand you argue, that there is no incentive of being at the top. What do you really wan't now?

In racing games there are options that cars chasing the leader get a small boost in speed to catch up more easily. In my opinion the pressure on top teams is way too low - if you started in DIVI - no matter which country - you can expect to never demote, because it is so damn hard to catch up.

Why would we want to increase the difficulty to reach the top, when in reality the opposite should happen, just to ensure some kind of natural turnover in the top leagues and to keep us users motivated to reach the top.

I decided to try to promote this season, I will have to overspend on wages, go into debt, risk bankrupty, just to compete. If I manage to promote, I will have massive problems staying up there, just because I have no money to improve (fudged up economy says hello). If the top teams had even better players, with more experience, moving up would equal instand demotion. Why would anybody want that?

Get real bro

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
273930.29 in reply to 273930.28
Date: 10/23/2015 5:06:22 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
#1 the idea you need to overspend to promote is pretty misinformed. If that is the way you play you:ll never have much luck promoting.

No its not. It's your delusional view, because you were riding the micronation DIVI train for years and competition in bottom Utopia leagues is a joke - you have no clue about the game, for real.

I am already overspending AND have only the third highest payroll in my league. No way I can promote with a roster cheaper and more balanced, as the Players needed to do that are in the 3m+ Price range.

I won't even comment the rest of your random gibberish.

Größter Knecht aller Zeiten aka His Excellency aka President for Life aka Field Marshal Al Hadji aka Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas aka aka Conqueror of the Buzzerbeater Empire in Europe in General and Austria in Particular
This Post:
273930.32 in reply to 273930.31
Date: 10/23/2015 9:09:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You've been in your micro for a long time...and you are still stuck in DII saying you can:t get out??? LOL

You don't get, or don't want to get the point... Not worth arguing with you - I wonder how many fines you have received so far...

Advertisement