BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum

Scrimmage-Ads Italian Forum (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
130835.25 in reply to 130835.23
Date: 2/8/2010 8:24:19 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
no effect on sale price (so there is no reagl ingame inbalance, it's only a forum rules-related matter), but an effect in making the forum a place of aggregation, thus helping the growth of a community.
i really appreciate your effort in explaining the BB's point of view, but i'm afraid here we just have to agree to disagree.
i think like this you just make the forums a place a little bit less interesting than before. while i can't observe things from your point of view, so i admit i could be missing pieces of the global picture, i still think that forum usage should be encouraged when the local gms and mods can handle it.
anyway i'm a user and you're the developers - do whatever you think is better to do, i'll play and translate as long as i find it worthwhile :)

edit: just to be clear, i'd think and say the exact same things if the country involved wasn't mine. it's not a personal matter at all, it's about the main concept behind it.

Last edited by Zezo™ at 2/8/2010 8:27:11 AM

This Post:
130835.26 in reply to 130835.25
Date: 2/8/2010 8:36:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
sorry pls dont get upset when u read this. it isnt ment personal, but i dont think u understand what he is trying to say.

when i understand you and pls correct me when i am wrong. you believe the ads should be allowed as long a
i still think that forum usage should be encouraged when the local gms and mods can handle it.
this is your opinion right? This is easy to say for a country like italy. What if in some countries the gms and mods cant handle the work load, when i understand you than you feel they shouldnt have these ads and you in italy should because you can handle the adds. this is what the BB means, this would be an unfair situation with alot off non italian BB users. (users that cant have these ads for the reasons just mentioned).

Now imagine you being from one off these countries where they cant have these ads. You wouldnt be happy Italy has them and you dont have them...

The issue I think isnt whether Italy should have them or not. The question is whether it is worth it to have the extra work to moderate these ads outside a good working comunity like italy. The answer to that is no, because these ads dont add any value to the players and it would mean they would have to hire many more GMs and Mods for other countries...

This Post:
130835.28 in reply to 130835.27
Date: 2/8/2010 8:50:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
And I hope that Charles will find the solution. I mean if country's mods and GM's can control advertisement topics, so what's the problem?

Charles has said i think 3 times now that they cant control these for all the countries in BB and that they dont want too because the adds dont add any value to the players sale... He also said it isnt an opponent to have these ads only for the countries that could control such ads because it would make many people unhappy...

This Post:
130835.30 in reply to 130835.29
Date: 2/8/2010 9:01:10 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
why do you always need to victimize yourselfs?

noone said it is your fault and i feel sorry you feel this way, but in a multicultural community, that buzzerbeater is, you cant say to one part in this case the italians you can have this and to a small part like the mongolians you cant.

This would create an unfair situation and many unhappy countries that dont have such a great national community. I agree with it, that you in a way have to suffer for this, but BB isnt just about 1 country (pls dont feel victimized again).

Do you think the BB creators do this to punish you "italians"? They do this for the greater good off the game.

you can post thousands off posts keeping asking the same questions like "why always us" and it works for us so why ban it. Face it, the ads wont come back. Instead off all you italians posting how terribly you are being treated, charles asked you to find a solution. Lets try and find one and no not one that charles already mentioned for obvious reasons isnt an option...

Last edited by Astragoth at 2/8/2010 9:03:38 AM

This Post:
130835.31 in reply to 130835.29
Date: 2/8/2010 9:08:52 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
but if other country have GM-Mod that not work so well is our fault?

I shouldn't have read that while I had coffee in my mouth... now I have to clean my screen.

This Post:
130835.34 in reply to 130835.30
Date: 2/8/2010 9:16:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Charles asked you to find a solution. Lets try and find one and no not one that charles already mentioned for obvious reasons isnt an option...

We already had the solution... then... "solution" to what? Closing ads and scrimmage threads is a solution for...? For what?! BB needs other than closing ads and scrimmage thread...

This Post:
130835.35 in reply to 130835.34
Date: 2/8/2010 9:22:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Before we had a thread with "announcements players" in the big communities and another in global forum (support for all people)
Why BB/GM changed this balance?
Before It wasn't easily?

I see envy, this is the true problem...

Advertisement