BB Global (English) > Economy

Economy (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
152075.29 in reply to 152075.24
Date: 7/20/2010 9:17:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
well as you menshioned before - you would like to have 5 SF. this would be great to have 5 SF with somwhat 120k salary each, but the same reason it is unreasonable. like in real life, there are guys that rebound and defend, there are guys that defend and attack and so on. you don't have to kill the beuty of gathering your kind of style team - I really like to shoot 3pts, so I train guards, my friend trains C's, as he in RL likes to post up and drive, so why should we all have some rediculous idea of SF team? I dont remember someone criticising Shaq about his inability to pass the ball, and yet I cant rememeber LeBron wining championship. so why make this somewhat idylic bb world, where you put you 5 guys, place a 1 on 1 defence and quick attacks? I know best players are those that have secondary skills, bus primary skills do matter and they matter literally a lot

This Post:
152075.30 in reply to 152075.28
Date: 7/20/2010 9:18:45 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes they have and it just has started to click into place and now when it's near equlibrium you start to complain. Market will always be changing so you need to find
balance
between building arena and training/selling players.
My point about arena was: arena is constant income, selling players is temporary and dependent on the market. There are always multiple tactics, but there is also optimal tactic. If it would not matter which choises you make then this game would not have any meaning at all.

This Post:
152075.31 in reply to 152075.29
Date: 7/20/2010 9:30:34 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
If you like guards and train them so high you can't afford to keep them, who is to blame then? Me?
Then you are just stuck with overtrained players that do not have decent market value. Don't get me wrong anyone is free to do what they like with their team, to ask the game to be tweaked just for you is a bit too much.
If I like to watch basketball at small arenas in RL and thus want to keep my arena at 5500 and come here to whine about why I can't get the same income as 20k arena guy, cry out that it's imbalanced, would that be out of line?

This Post:
152075.32 in reply to 152075.31
Date: 7/20/2010 9:48:14 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, I think the game, that is played online, shouldnt have 'the only right way', as it makes almost imposible to catch up

Message deleted
This Post:
152075.34 in reply to 152075.27
Date: 7/20/2010 10:03:26 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
That's what I call a stupid thought,if I have a player why I should not try to train him at the best?It's like Ibrahimovic would stop train himself during the years because his Swedish team would not be able to pay it...
Ibrahimovic has probably been pot capped for 3 seasons now, but that's beside the point. The swedish team kept training him because his potential was high, they sold him when they knew they could not keep him (because of salary so to say). They sold him just before they could not afford him thus making 9 times less money than his last transfer between big teams. If they would have kept him, he would of walked after his contract would have expired, netting the sweadish team a big juicy zero (just like the overtrained players in BB)!
Tanqueray Lemon has been a great team through all these years,he is a great team and his manager did a great job,and had a player in the italian NT,but he remains in III division for many years because,Despite being the best team in the league,for some choices(he arrived at the eight-finals and in the ninth round in two seasons,losing energy,games,and team spirit) and bad luck remains in our league,but he can easily beat al the team of your league and being promoted in the I estonian division
If he has failed to promote playing from season 3 and letting other teams coming from lower leagues to pass him and promote before him, then he is not actually worth higher position than 81-st in Italy. Nomatter how you look at it.
The faster you start to understand that you play against: 1-st your leaguemates, 2-nd all other Italian teams; the sooner you can stop blaming everyone else for your lack of skill, the better.

This Post:
152075.35 in reply to 152075.32
Date: 7/20/2010 10:08:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's not about "the only right way", it's about optimizing different areas and deciding where to invest your incoming funds next. Ofcourse both luck and random are involved, but there is always optimal ways to distribute your funds (for your teams needs), how could we determine the best managers otherwise?

This Post:
152075.36 in reply to 152075.34
Date: 7/20/2010 10:55:03 AM
Overall Posts Rated:

The faster you start to understand that you play against: 1-st your leaguemates, 2-nd all other Italian teams

Ok,If i had to play against only my teammates and against the other italian teams,I want national markets for the players;so I can have the same possibilities of all the teams that I have to challange in the market...

If you still want a GLOBAL market,you must allow everyone to have the same possibilities in the market,and with the actual system,many teams are penalized not by their choices,but from structural bugs of the economic system

the sooner you can stop blaming everyone else for your lack of skill, the better.

You are the last user who can talk me about strategies,and competition in BB,what's the strategy of your team?To remain in the II divison for ever and to train 30 years old players?Do you want only continue to brag with the newbies?

This Post:
152075.37 in reply to 152075.36
Date: 7/20/2010 11:16:59 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It seems funny to me that all of you are arguing/complaining/whining about how the market and economy are unbalanced and that is unfair for newer players to reach the top when none of you seem to be in a lower division.

I just promoted from D.V to D.IV in USA and although my players are not as high salary as any of the other teams in my division, I am still able to stay in the middle of the league because I strategize my defense/offense as well as manage enthusiasm. My team salary is a little over 50k (which is not even one of your player's salaries) but I can still compete against teams that have between 70k and 150k salaries.

Seems to me that the market is doing alright since I can purchase veterans who are not as trainable for cheaper and use them to compete in my division.

I noticed that young trainees with high potential are being sold for too much and most of these youngsters will never reach their potential. This doesn't seem to be a problem with the economy but that the managers are placing too high a value on these players. It does not seem reasonable that these young trainees should be bought for so much money since in the real basketball market they are not sold for that much at all. I'm sure that once the discrepancy in young trainees selling for so much is addressed that the market will become much better for everyone since it will allow those in higher divisions to focus on addressing salary instead of using all their money for purchasing players. It should help the lower division teams by encouraging them to keep their better players for training instead of selling for a large amount of money

This Post:
152075.38 in reply to 152075.36
Date: 7/20/2010 12:24:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I want national markets for the players
Everyone else seems to do fine with global markets. Do you understand that everyone in your league have the same options as you. You are just an ignorant dumbo:)
You are the last user who can talk me about strategies,and competition in BB,what's the strategy of your team?
I can't tell you my strategies, you might copy them and actually make something of your team:) I train players for my team. I do not bother with players who are not capable of producing at my teams level. I will get to divI, when I am ready. Will you? Saka fuuuuul:)

This Post:
152075.39 in reply to 152075.38
Date: 7/20/2010 1:07:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
You can't read only what you want,it's useless to talk if another people as you in this case doesn't want at least to listen....
good luck for the game,you will need a great amount of it going in this way

Advertisement