Suggestions > Chemistry

Chemistry

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
41991.29 in reply to 41991.28
Date: 9/2/2008 7:29:37 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
of course there is more to it it but you can make it more realistic within the team then the enthusiasm. I'm not saying it will be perfect and every coach will have to figure out how he wants his team and how it works for them. Take tons of talent and hope it works out. Pick up a Rodman like the spurs and let it ruin you or be the bulls and let Rodman be the missing piece to the puzzle.

Every idea need tinkering and so does this one. But the general idea is there and simple enough. Have a chemistry number for the team based on players coming in and out how often you use the same starting 5 and how long the team has been together.

just as examples

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, Know when to walk away and know when to run. You never count your money when youre sittin at the table. Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.

This Post:
41991.30 in reply to 41991.29
Date: 9/2/2008 9:22:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
it does make sense but your letting me a puzzle that has a lot of pieces missing.

This Post:
41991.31 in reply to 41991.30
Date: 9/3/2008 2:29:56 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
i don't understand what you asked

You got to know when to hold em, know when to fold em, Know when to walk away and know when to run. You never count your money when youre sittin at the table. Therell be time enough for countin when the dealins done.

This Post:
41991.32 in reply to 41991.6
Date: 10/21/2009 12:30:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This has nothing to do with day trading

This is a part of all sports around the world. THe longer teams play together the better the team is. I hate seeing teams buy players right before big games or the playoffs to win or advance. Let the teams that train players and build up their palyers have something to show for it. |Even if it means the experience goes up faster or the offensive and defensive flow is better.

Actually it has only positive effect on day trading. I know that you talking about chemistry, but that would affect those people who change all team during season to think and make some "long time strategy". OMG so many times I heard here that word... BB do everything that players take care of "long time strategy". Every change should make you to think ahead. So dear GM's, BB's, and all other this Idea would be the perfect example of long time strategy!

I totally agree with you LA-ksachs! And this game really need Chemistry! That would make game more real, and teams should think when they singing new players...they should think is that player good for their team, and not to think is that player good to be traded few weeks later :P
And PLEASE don't tell me that is normal in real life that teams buying and selling players every month (I will not say every week, or day:)

To: Ozzy
This Post:
41991.33 in reply to 41991.32
Date: 10/21/2009 1:26:50 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
for some players it is fun, to watch out for good deals and this is a game which is looking for fun not a reality overhaul in my eyes.

So why waste the fun of the small traders, and single additions to team often work good even if you are right that a new team need time to adjust.

This Post:
41991.34 in reply to 41991.33
Date: 10/21/2009 3:44:07 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
What about this...

To make a balance for day-traders and long time users... make chemistry visible for the team only (DUH) and after that, every week the chemistry either builds up, or falls down in between players.. more like another game engine specified for chemistry
(In short, it's like training formula meets the game shape formula... or some other...)

WEEK 1:
-Our trainer founds out that Player Y and Player B has been talking about their pick and roll plays, chemistry +
-We found out that Player C is making progress with jump shot and Trainer W teaching him an alternative throw, chemistry +
-We also found out that Player R is using other teammates deodorant without asking permission, chemistry - -
-etc...

WEEK 2: (same explanation, maybe other activities has done that are more serious, perhaps....)

I've also been wanting chemistry to be included here (maybe said that a couple of times now) and I won't stop until we meet halfway on how to make this included in the game... It could be wonderful, it shares balanced pros and cons, and it's also not that easy... something that the managers (and even BB's) wants to talk about on global....

(I was supposed to add pro's and con's on this one, but I think i'll let you guys throw in your ideas too...)

This Post:
41991.35 in reply to 41991.33
Date: 10/21/2009 6:40:25 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
for some players it is fun, to watch out for good deals and this is a game which is looking for fun not a reality overhaul in my eyes.

So why waste the fun of the small traders, and single additions to team often work good even if you are right that a new team need time to adjust.

If you, and those want that kind of fun, you can go on some kind of Forex (http://www.fxsol.com.au/accounts/practice-account.asp?pid...) and there enjoy trading and everything else (sorry if my answer was too harsh but that is not the point of this game:)

I can say that for some players fun is looking at "long term strategy" and developing players in that way. And for some other fun is that this game looks and feel like real :P

This Post:
41991.36 in reply to 41991.35
Date: 10/21/2009 7:20:06 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
that was cool.:)

!zazhigai!

To: Ozzy
This Post:
41991.37 in reply to 41991.35
Date: 10/21/2009 8:55:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
ok you say thats not the point of the game, but you want to change the game that it fit to your expectations ;)

Maybe you are on a wrong direction when you make your account here, sorry that it sound harsh but it actually a point of this game.

I can say that for some players fun is looking at "long term strategy" and developing players in that way.

maybe you could watch for a tamagotchi, but maybe you could also consider that this game offers also long term strategies whit different players.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 10/21/2009 8:57:01 PM

This Post:
41991.38 in reply to 41991.35
Date: 10/21/2009 9:57:22 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

If you, and those want that kind of fun, you can go on some kind of Forex ((http://www.fxsol.com.au/accounts/practice-account.asp?pid...)) and there enjoy trading and everything else (sorry if my answer was too harsh but that is not the point of this game:)

I can say that for some players fun is looking at "long term strategy" and developing players in that way. And for some other fun is that this game looks and feel like real

Except it's not up to you to tell people where to go. The game is designed to specifically allow different strategies, and be fun for everyone.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
This Post:
41991.39 in reply to 41991.38
Date: 10/22/2009 11:25:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Except it's not up to you to tell people where to go. The game is designed to specifically allow different strategies, and be fun for everyone.

That was just my answer on that kind of stupid argument against this "Chemistry" Idea.
The game will be still designed to allow different strategies, and those people who love to watch transfers would still have a lot of transfers to enjoy.

Advertisement