BB USA > The REAL History

The REAL History

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
233813.3 in reply to 233813.1
Date: 12/28/2012 10:52:16 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to give a shout out to San Diego Pitbulls, T-bone, AMC Spirits, Mountain Eagles, and Chicago Christains.

I would like to request that if you do give them a shout out, please don't open a separate thread for each shout out and then another for historical shout outs your team may have once given, plus another to request help in composing appropriate shout outs. The whole point of these team diary threads here is to give you one place to put all the crap that you want to post in, so people looking to consume the information can get there quickly and those who don't won't have to sift through quite so many turds in their forum litterbox.

This Post:
233813.4 in reply to 233813.3
Date: 12/28/2012 1:07:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Excuse me, but could you direct me to the thread I should go to if I'm looking for the FAKE history? Thanks

This Post:
233813.5 in reply to 233813.2
Date: 12/28/2012 9:02:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Dude, you're such a beast. I came here about two seasons ago, haven't missed the playoffs once, besides my first season I joined(Was playoff time and I was out already), I made it the next season, and the season after that I had the best record. That's my REAL history. And I'm in D4... Youmadbro?

This Post:
233813.6 in reply to 233813.3
Date: 12/29/2012 6:26:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to give a shout out to San Diego Pitbulls, T-bone, AMC Spirits, Mountain Eagles, and Chicago Christains.

I would like to request that if you do give them a shout out, please don't open a separate thread for each shout out and then another for historical shout outs your team may have once given, plus another to request help in composing appropriate shout outs. The whole point of these team diary threads here is to give you one place to put all the crap that you want to post in, so people looking to consume the information can get there quickly and those who don't won't have to sift through quite so many turds in their forum litterbox.

Is this the place for shout outs?

I'd like to give a shout out to people who eat Zagnut candy bars, dudes who rock the comb-over, and that bird from The Flintstones who could play records with his beak.

(http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/fedoverview.aspx?fe...)
Keep your friend`s toast, and your enemy`s toaster.