BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Stadium Journey, buzzer beater style!

Stadium Journey, buzzer beater style!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
292604.3 in reply to 292604.2
Date: 2/25/2018 4:04:51 PM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
I think your missing the point of this exercise.

Wow I am long-winded but it's a dull Sunday afternoon.

To continue:

Neighborhood: 2 stars. The only real place to eat in walking distance is Stameys BBQ which is a fine local institution. The usual array of fast food and mid range options apply in relative short distance but the options before and after the games are pretty rote.

Access: 3 stars Parking is cheap ($5) and plentiful but if your that big of a skin flint to short change there be prepared to walk at least 4 blocks. The area itself is working class and is safe enough to walk around in though not particularly well lit so be aware.

Return on investment: 2 stars, a middling team with somewhat expensive pricing and a environment that can turn sketchy. Really not the best place for those of rival colors (oh security will tase you just for that if the mood strikes them). I guess it's a good enough time if you happen to be in the area but by no means a bucket list destination.

This Post:
292604.4 in reply to 292604.1
Date: 2/25/2018 4:19:38 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
East Side Arena: Name is going to be changed in the upcoming season after promotion and or El championship pre run
Team Name: The Flying Hoodlums is going to be changed to Japan University and or one of the 2 major universities in the state

12k seats next upgrade will be 13k seats once bleachers are done. Our first primer pro franchise in the city of Chocowinity Nc run by currently announced candidate for the house seat of Beaufort County Nc County Commissioner representing the town of Chocowinity Nc

Food and Beverages : 2* people love to eat before the game and contraband the snacks into the game as the food and beverages prices are expensive as we are the main engine for at least 30 counties around us City appendix puts us at 2,500 citizens in the town 5 mins away with uptight little Washington who thinks their are better than us but does not have a pro franchise yet.

Atmosphere: 5* Just imagine Duke Blue Devils hostile arena well now you got East Side Arena but closer seats to the opposing team and court

Fans 3*: Tail gating while they are 15 mins away from East Carolina University where people tailgate to party and get drunk to say at least fans pay a lot more for seats and or season ticket package and or boosters.

Neighborhood 3*: Country resides in this town and it has a few country fags in place which I despise. Cypress Landing the main attraction is the most expensive land in the town and drives the most income come here for a few golf rounds and uptight coffee and tea

Access 5* : Run by candidate and youtube profession self employed by 2 owned companies online and 1 under construction the owner makes sure the celebs who come to the pro games are surely treated very well and respected by others

Return on investments 5*: Spending on a team the 1st season has sky rocketed the pre hoodlums into a little El Championship run and have the best path to get to the championship and a steady championship game. The business have not been in debt and should make over a million next season 10 games or less with promotion and a chance of competing at the very start of division III.

This Post:
292604.5 in reply to 292604.4
Date: 2/25/2018 5:46:06 PM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
East Side Arena: Name is going to be changed in the upcoming season after promotion and or El championship pre run
Team Name: The Flying Hoodlums is going to be changed to Japan University and or one of the 2 major universities in the state

12k seats next upgrade will be 13k seats once bleachers are done. Our first primer pro franchise in the city of Chocowinity Nc run by currently announced candidate for the house seat of Beaufort County Nc County Commissioner representing the town of Chocowinity Nc

Food and Beverages : 2* people love to eat before the game and contraband the snacks into the game as the food and beverages prices are expensive as we are the main engine for at least 30 counties around us City appendix puts us at 2,500 citizens in the town 5 mins away with uptight little Washington who thinks their are better than us but does not have a pro franchise yet.

Access 5* : Run by candidate and youtube professional

" Chocowinity, Little Washington for poor people"

So just what are you running for? Alderman, mayor, dog catcher? And you better hope your political opponents don't catch wind of your raps, TAKE THOSE MARBLES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
292604.8 in reply to 292604.6
Date: 2/25/2018 6:10:06 PM
Greensboro Generals
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Little Washington is a beautiful town. Love the waterfront, good restaurants, nice people. I know it well, I did live 20mi down the road for five years. Good place to take a date. And yeah it's better than the 'Boro as the gate city has totally lost it's groove as is getting boat raced by Charlotte and Raleigh. I also have family in LW and actually spent quite a bit of time there when I was a child. In fact the home where my great aunt and uncle lived in, and in which my cousin still does is one of the homes shown on the historical tour.

Last edited by GM-Perpete at 2/25/2018 6:18:44 PM

This Post:
292604.9 in reply to 292604.8
Date: 2/25/2018 6:48:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I might know your family eh or sorta... Idk the people in Washington and or Chocowinity for that matter times have changed for me.

This Post:
292604.10 in reply to 292604.1
Date: 2/25/2018 7:11:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I have a idea... Chocowinity has a high school/middle school/primary school all in a section of a town and on the main road. The house I live at the acres beside it is really set for a basketball arena and that is the perfect place to put a 2nd pro team would prefer NBA now... This town is built right and so is Little Washington.

So what if I get into lower politics work myself up then once I have enough backing try to push for a pro team in my hometown. It would skyrocket this place over Little Washington also many surrounding areas and mainly East Carolina University would be able to compete for a ACC bid and get into the ACC without a question. Sounds like a great idea my front yard and the acres across is the perfect place for a brand new stadium. Idea just randomly came across as this thread fit the purpose.

Message deleted
This Post:
292604.13 in reply to 292604.12
Date: 2/26/2018 7:42:59 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sounds a lot like ECU hall of fame and structure.

Advertisement