Bugs, bugs, bugs > Home court advantage in the finals

Home court advantage in the finals

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
26731.30 in reply to 26731.29
Date: 5/3/2008 8:31:24 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes, I do, and I know from experience how this things things can and should be managed and I know that my customers would be really upset if the communication was handled the way it was in this case. I actually I think that BB-Charles got my point too.

Btw, I did not ask them to fix it in two seconds, I didn't even require them to fix the problem before the game, just to inform about it, so I do no get your whole “2-secs point” at all.
There has been apologies to those 47 teams already and great explanations from the BBs in this topic. Just accept it and temper you emotions, you can still win those playoffs.
Actually I think my opponent made a worse mistake caused by this bug, so it is at all about that, and I also think that the BB-s appreciate criticism. The worst thing for a company is when their customers do not tell them when they think things are not handled correctly.
A change in 1 home and away maybe shouldn't be such a problem, in the long run you still have 2 home matches and 1 away, the best manager will still win it.
If you do not realize that this changes things quite considerably I fair you have not understood the whole enthusiasm thing that well (which btw is quite a crappy system inherited from HT).

Anyway, as I said I believe from BB-Charles las message that he has got my point and I am happy with that.

Last edited by chespirito at 5/3/2008 8:35:14 AM