This Post:
279608.30 in reply to 279608.26
Date: 5/31/2016 7:12:26 AM
Green Cats
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yellow Cats
IMO prices are fluctuating as much as 1000%. That is the problem.

I don't fully agree as yes, prices are fluctuating but the problem is not how fluctuating are they but how high. The problem is not that
a 90 TSP 33 y/o PG costs- it's how much he costs on Wednesday afternoon during the playoffs versus Saturday night the first week of the season
if the floor is 1M. Such player's cost a few years ago would be no more than 300-400K. You speak from the perspective of a top league team but if you go down to IV-III-II division things are different.

It is extremely difficult for new teams to develop in this environment and this is what makes people lose interest. If you can't progress, you just go and find another game. What is more, this does not only refer to new teams but also to those in lower divisions which can't compete with those in the upper leagues and same thing happens - they leave. The point is to make the game more attractive to new users as well as making it more interesting for existing ones, instead of just focusing on how to make the game more laborious.

Last edited by uBAH at 5/31/2016 7:15:05 AM

This Post:
279608.32 in reply to 279608.31
Date: 5/31/2016 9:30:35 AM
Green Cats
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yellow Cats
Well... Apologies but you've written so much to say nothing. You simply cannot compare Utopia to any other country/championship as it is just a few season old so pardon me but this example is irrelevant.

The situation of today's market is simple, you have 2 choices to make a good team:

1) If you have tanked for a number of season and you have $15M+;

2) Start tanking for a few seasons and meanwhile train if you want.

Well, I hope this is simple enough to understand. People lose interest and stop playing the game because they don't want to wait 12-24 months in order to save enough money to make a good team. Also, not everyone likes training and not everyone wants to train players. Does this mean those people (who do not want to train) have to leave?

Everyone but you is complaining from the market. If BBs like, you like, a few hundred more people like it, then fair enough. But in that case we come to this situation where BB is endangered of distinction because people stop playing it. I prefer to keep playing this game and more people play it for the sake of you and a few hundred more people who like the market what it is now.

This Post:
279608.34 in reply to 279608.33
Date: 5/31/2016 1:30:18 PM
Green Cats
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yellow Cats
You have a point but only in the case when you have what to sell. Does a new team have players to sell at high price? No.

Increasing the FA agents number is one good thing that was done.

I expected much more from the tax they put on rich teams. If it was more rigorous it would have a better effect and in my opinion in just 2-3 seasons prices would go down. Why? When you have much money and someone tax it, you spend the money and yes, in the first couple of seasons prices would be crazy but doing that you start the wheel. And then it comes to the moment where you sell, you buy and more teams have 4-5M instead of 1-2M but on the other hand you have (as it is now) many teams with 10-15M.

And of course we know that almost everyone loses from transfers so what happens to the money - they just got spent (first thing) and they are also circling between teams (second) but not staying focused in some teams.

Now, as you say many managers don't buy players because they are too expensive compared to their quality, so what you need to do is make these managers spend their money. How? Tax them.

This Post:
279608.36 in reply to 279608.35
Date: 5/31/2016 2:58:13 PM
Green Cats
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yellow Cats
This is what I said. Tax will make prices go up for 2-3 seasons until there is no more teams with 5M+ budgets, then prices will normalize.

This Post:
279608.38 in reply to 279608.37
Date: 6/3/2016 4:51:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What happened to the court line in the middle and the circle when watching a game with customized court? It looks bad now and it`s not realistic!

This Post:
279608.40 in reply to 279608.39
Date: 6/3/2016 2:51:53 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes please make this an option for the customization. No court in real life is without middle line and even in NBA there is a circle in the middle but it is not visible because its almost transparent. Please make this an option. (Circle to be visible or not)

Thank you!