Suggestions > Make the best players actually desirable

Make the best players actually desirable

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
158188.318 in reply to 158188.311
Date: 3/18/2011 11:34:41 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think were better of getting rid of those monsters that no one can afford. Then we dont have to have this discussion about having to lowering the salary on players that no team can afford except the NT's that dont have to pay their salary.
Whats wrong with having NT's with the best players that teams actually can afford?

This is not a solutions
First,because top teams can afford a 300-400k player if they believe can be more competitive than the others team.The fact that often you have to go with negative balance or lower the overall level of the roster if you want to have some kind of players,is what stop top teams(except for B3/cup or champiosnhip games) to have these players
Second,because the economic questions the teams all over the world have to afford are not only about the top players,but on daily management of the teams,the lack of a graduality of the prices among the players of different level hurts much more than the top player problem

Last edited by Steve Karenn at 3/18/2011 11:37:10 AM

This Post:
158188.320 in reply to 158188.319
Date: 3/18/2011 12:29:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't think that fire some existent players is really a good idea
I think that really it should be given the possibility to build good teams around these kind of moster player,so we could finally discover what kind of tactic is really winning.But this thing it should not be made in a way that gives everyone money indiscriminately,or cut the salaries of some player more than the other players(I don't like for example that in the last seasons the cut were higher in percentage for higher salaries players)

This Post:
158188.322 in reply to 158188.321
Date: 3/18/2011 12:53:54 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Many existing players get fired when no one want them and i dont see anyone complaining about that. Just because these players have ridiculously high salary is not a good enough reason for me why they should be saved. If no active team more then B3 teams and teams far in to the cup that hires them for a match or 3 uses these players like they are ment to be used i cant see why they should be in the game.
A player trained high in wrong skills wont be left on the game and these are in on way just as wrongly trained as there is no way to keep them except having no other player with any salary to speak of.

But many(not all of them) are not players trained in wrong skills,they are trained "too well" in what are the main skills for their role.And it's ridicoulous that someone should not be able to play because too strong

This Post:
158188.324 in reply to 158188.323
Date: 3/18/2011 5:50:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well everything in this game is about economy and if you do train above the limit where you can field a player i will say that he is a failed player. In the same way as if you train a player and he caps before you trained some of the primary skills.

If your theory was right,V division teams should almost not train players because they can't afford them?I don't buy it

This Post:
158188.326 in reply to 158188.325
Date: 3/19/2011 7:26:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well the fact is that D.5 teams do afford players. Not the best ones though. And you cant compare training in a D.5 league with training up a 5-600k player thats just stupid. Cause the fact is that a player that a D.5 team cant afford and a player that almost no team in BB can afford is so far from each other that it cant even be put in the same comparison.
And the road from D.5 to higher leagues where you can afford the player that you are training up compared with the road where you go to the B3 and actually can field a 500k player because of that your going so far into the B3 competition shouldn't be on the same comparison.
You say that these monsters should get their salary cut so that teams can afford them? If so were so far from each others view of this games as we can be.
Cause i think that everyone needs to carefully plan their actions in this game to see to that you keep your team afloat.
If your training up a 400k player you need to plan on that you may not be able to afford that player unless you strip down the salary's of you other players.
Everyone got the same conditions to adapt to and how you go about adapting to them is up to every manager. I see no need for a change in this part of the game as you can field these players if you want but you'll need to make sacrifices.

No,I say that the economic questions are much more greater than simply the "monster player salaries"
I can easily make a choice to go with a skilltrading strategy and lose some seasons training players with a level above what i can actually sustain to raise money for the next season,so it's not a my problem if in a III division I'm training a 150k big man(for example,)
Actually the market need to find better equilibrium,and to move the market some measure is needed,it could be another general cut of the salaries(in equal percentage for all the players) or an increase in incomes(realted to comeptitivity of the leagues); these kind of measures indirectly would affect also salary monster problem

Advertisement