Show messages by
This Post:
314977.36 in reply to 314977.35
Date: 6/8/2022 4:21:07 PM
Wuhan Wastrels
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
I know that.

I was reacting to someone suggesting that NT coach could save anyone in bot team. A suggestion I strongly disagree with.

I was just trying to find a way to mitigate the loss of draftees that this change might cause

This Post:
314977.38 in reply to 314977.37
Date: 6/10/2022 9:32:33 AM
Team Payabang
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Great Idea...
Probably inspired with this Suggestion?
(268959.11)
Division Mixing season to season by coachnoodles Date: 4/22/2015 6:30:22 AM

whereas a solution for an unbalanced Division Strength/Distribution BB_Justin gave a great fix:

(268959.22)
Date: 6/17/2021 7:09:46 AM

The initial example of 3 teams in one conference being the top 3 teams, isn't too bad in my opinion. I've seen examples of much worse where teams 6, 7, or 8 would make the playoffs in the other conference.

Currently the demoted team from the division above takes the place of the finals winner.

Would changing this rule to always choose the "weaker" conference for the demotee from above help avoid these situations. It might not seem much at first but over time it should balance the conferences. It also would be easier to implement and less drastic of a change than "shuffling" all the teams.

But because of my impatience (coz it will literally will wait for years for the lowest Divisions to be more balanced)and heartbreak from failing to get a Promotion... and seeing that newly created teams did so... with not so competitive compare to mine at that time... We post a suggestion titled Appeal for a "One-Time Big-Time" Division Conference Reshuffle to Balance each Group (311051.1)

But with this Current Planned Implementation... This will make sure that for every Season the Strength of Each division would be fairly distributed... With this... we can all be sure that those teams that get Promoted deserve it...

no need to wait/implement BBM-like System that can be used as Additional Promotion Qualifier (311533.1)

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 6/10/2022 11:00:11 PM

This Post:
314977.39 in reply to 314977.13
Date: 6/10/2022 9:49:53 AM
Team Payabang
III.8
Overall Posts Rated:
Why not auto sell the drafters'bot players at 0 price?
In this mode we don't lose good players or nt prospect...

We'll consider this as a valid solution, in case the talent pool reduces a lot. We might not release all draftees this way, maybe a smaller selection (as much as we determine is needed) based equally on skill and a random factor.

Sir... You already have a good system you can adopt with how many Draftees from Bot Teams will be automatically send to the Transfer List... you can implement the Utopian Dual Nationality Rules... the Numbers will also depends on the Country's Population/Ranking... or what so ever... With this... You can Rank and filter the Candidates according to Star ratings and Potentials...

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 6/10/2022 9:51:13 AM