Deleting Team

Set priority
Show messages by

To: red
This Post:
162105.36 in reply to 162105.34
Date: 10/29/2010 4:19:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
And to crazyeye, ill address the second part because I have literally no idea what the first part means. Again, looking at what i said, I already said I personally, see no situation that I could have put myself in when starting my team that would hinder me from catching up in a reasonable amount of time. But, ive also said, I dont think every manager can/does this. The point is not that its possible or not, because it is possible to catch up quite quickly, the point is users who start bad, and arent super active users, dont want to continue knowing they are 'behind' and not knowing whats going on.

the first part means, that people delete their teams because they recognize that they paid 50k to much for a player, and then saw that they miss scouting point, their income they already made and quit becuase of the delete option - because deleting after an failure would be pretty often the bigger failur then fixing it at the team.

So you won't have an increase in users, maybe you even loose more :) Or people who start and see that option, at least for me, it would be an big "-" when i start, when i play a long term game where i could die that fast that you need that(even when you normally don't die). Maybe you buy some seats to early, but if you don't give up you find them usefull pretty soon etc.