Suggestions > Raise the dead

Raise the dead

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
133846.38 in reply to 133846.33
Date: 3/14/2010 6:39:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
NCAA top teams are prolly better than Bundesliga teams. But that is beside the point.
The point is - you can have NT players from foreign country divII (as we can assume some countrys are stronger than others), but you can have NT players from your country top division only.
I already explained how in real life you can give tickets to NT in advance (as you know he will be your best player for 10 years to come). Just like Ronaldo sat on Brazil's bench before he even was anybody (and ended up as an overweight dumbo :D). In BB training and young player improvement is a lot different from the real world and players will never get moved to teams they should play at considering theyr level. In order to make it a bit more "real" (we all agree that we want the game as real as it can be), we should try to discourage farm teams. Or we will have NT-s filled with the same countrys divII-divIII team players. That would be really illogical, wouldn't it?

This Post:
133846.39 in reply to 133846.38
Date: 3/14/2010 6:56:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
NCAA top teams are prolly better than Bundesliga teams. But that is beside the point.

i doubt that, i watched some of their games and we got many player with "college" honors in our league - they are few stars who are better then a bundesliga player but not in the depht and normally they are also very close to the level.

The point is - you can have NT players from foreign country divII (as we can assume some countrys are stronger than others), but you can have NT players from your country top division only.

still don't make sense for me, also in reality they was exceptions - even in soccer in germany if the basketball is to weak around here soccer isn't.(but in basketball the gap betwen the levels is much bigger)

In order to make it a bit more "real" (we all agree that we want the game as real as it can be), we should try to discourage farm teams.

but you also make team to farm, or betryers if they had to sell they stars for the country even when they fit excellent in their roster.

This Post:
133846.40 in reply to 133846.39
Date: 3/14/2010 7:14:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
With all do respect, Bundesliga is not really top european league. So it's safe to say NCAA is on par or better than Bundesliga -> with many of the NCAA players going to NBA. We are not talking about the scrubs that shine for their university but are not actually from the top teams. Maybe only Beasley has overcome that barriage, from recent history.
NT sales might have restrictions: for example, team lists NT player -> only teams that have the needed variables to bid (country divI, foreign divI+divII) can bid on the player. If a team with NT player relegates, the player will get transferlister automatically.
These are just my thoughts, because I dislike this player farming. Even in estonian NT we have a player from divIV. I think NT-s should have good players, but these monsters that are being developed are really inbalanced.

This Post:
133846.41 in reply to 133846.40
Date: 3/15/2010 5:05:08 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
o it's safe to say NCAA is on par or better than Bundesliga -> with many of the NCAA players going to NBA.

to finish it on my side, we also get some players from NBA whoo not always dominate(often but normally not that much like in the college), and some player who go to the NBA without being that dominant - and don't forget that those players even got stronger when they are becoming older. So how many Beasley,Wall etc. a NCAA team have, one or two? A Bundesliga team normally have plenty of all conference players on their bench - and they made an impact during their NCAA time and especially under the basket grown men will screw the NCAA "kids"(who are very talented but maturity, brings experience and muscles).

If a team with NT player relegates, the player will get transferlister automatically.

thats great, so i lose my key player while relegating - just because they are in a NT? This would piss me off.

Last edited by CrazyEye at 3/15/2010 5:09:10 AM

This Post:
133846.42 in reply to 133846.41
Date: 3/15/2010 7:38:38 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Was Lebron not complete when he went to NBA, what about Rose, Garnett, Wade, Paul, West, Bosh, Kidd, Durant, Mayo, Westbrook, Anthony. I can keep this up forever, because I usually watch NCAA tournaments and NBA games (mostly Dallas lol!!!). Last year 3-4 of North carolina (NCAA champion) players were drafted in the first round, all of them can play at a high level but are actually not superstars, but nevertheless their quality is way above Bundesliga.

This Post:
133846.46 in reply to 133846.45
Date: 3/15/2010 9:16:04 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Wow! I am sorry I started this thread. It simply began as a joke about a player because his name was John McClain, and I friggin love Die Hard.

This Post:
133846.47 in reply to 133846.46
Date: 3/19/2010 10:55:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
A suggestion (since this is the Suggestion forum). Why not give the NT-coaches an additional option to shortlist some players? If sacked from a team, players on the NT shortlist would be released to the TL as free agents, rather than end their careers. A feature like this would have no impact on NT game shape like releasing/adding players would have.

I believe this would be fair to the NT-coaches (including helpers) that from my experience devote a lot of time mapping out and keeping track of talent, giving advice to owners, and so on. Might seem trivial to some, but it's unbelievably shitty to see prospects perish like this. If I wanted to keep those really into the game (people around the NT) motivated, I'd do something about this..

Advertisement