BB Cyprus > [NT] Cyprus - Portugal

[NT] Cyprus - Portugal

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
113386.4 in reply to 113386.3
Date: 9/26/2009 2:33:31 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
so perfect analysis!!! how good must you be to do this :P!!! good luck and i am sure you will win :)!!! (I hope :P)

This Post:
113386.5 in reply to 113386.4
Date: 9/29/2009 7:28:21 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
We can't expect to win against Portugal and this match (7654) confirm my opinion!!!

With a National Team that pop-up on friday training session only with 3 players (Lavdas, Gagalatos and Pitsikokos) we try to surprise Portugal with a pre-tactical wrong answer to JohnnyB...

...our game shape said that we could play inside, so we will try to do our best there...

...but coach AfonsoP is expert and he knows his team and he knows he could easily play man to man and not 2-3 zone defense. 2 gifts? Yes, I hoped so :-)
Portugal looks inside and we haven't "big men" to oppose them in the paint. Kaikas is still good, but he's 15 weeks he doesn't pop and I regret about that, but it's not my fault if any other would overcome him! I hope that some young guy on U21 will have this intention... Kraidis? Kaliasis? Pikoulas? Yiannakakos? Fasoulis? Karayiannidis?

We have good ratings playing motion (9 low) and good match rating on the spot of PG, SF and PF. We should be powerfull inside.. we are not for the moment, we will be? I hope so in a short time!

Great Match by Atmatzidis and Pitsikokos and Kaikas is the only that don't sink against the Português Exército

MVP:http://it.tinypic.com/r/our3ao/4

Last edited by Steve Makis™ at 9/29/2009 7:30:22 AM