NBA Free Agents

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
144194.4 in reply to 144194.3
Date: 5/21/2010 10:33:00 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
lebrontothemavs.com/

We have both said a lot of things that you are going to regret.
This Post:
144194.5 in reply to 144194.4
Date: 5/21/2010 6:35:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Why would LeBron leave one playoff choker team just to go to another, even older one? ;)

I'm an OKC fan and would love for Bosh to come join us but i don't think OKC are making any big changes this off season.

I would love to see LeBron go to the Bulls. I don't necessarily think that he will but i think it would be a great fit alongside Rose and Noah and Chicago have proven that they've got heart as well.

I think Wade will probably stick with Miami, especially now that Riley has said he'll probably coach again but Wade needs help desperately so i really hope for his sake that they can sign Bosh or Amare or someone that can help him out a bit.

Dunno about the others but whatever happens, New York should be an exciting team to watch again.

Message deleted
This Post:
144194.7 in reply to 144194.5
Date: 5/21/2010 7:10:44 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I can't see Riley wanting Amare's D....maybe they get Bosh though.

Last edited by Solana_Steve at 5/21/2010 7:11:07 PM

This Post:
144194.9 in reply to 144194.7
Date: 5/23/2010 2:17:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Boozer could reach the Florida beachs this summer...

Last edited by Steve Karenn at 5/23/2010 2:36:10 PM

This Post:
144194.10 in reply to 144194.9
Date: 5/23/2010 5:12:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Does Boozer ever come through in the clutch? Always seems injured or invisible...

This Post:
144194.11 in reply to 144194.10
Date: 5/23/2010 5:23:16 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
With Wade in the team,I really don't see the problem ;D
And also if he goes to Orlando,there will be other offenisve solutions in the clutch moments

Boozer for Beasley and J O'Neal is more than possible...

Last edited by Steve Karenn at 5/23/2010 5:24:01 PM

This Post:
144194.12 in reply to 144194.11
Date: 5/24/2010 5:10:26 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Here's an interesting report:
(http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/05/report-bosh-...)

If Toronto already knows that Bosh is gone, they could agree to a deal that would get them anything back instead of letting bosh go for nothing. A sign-and-trade for Bosh would likely be the only way to get LeBron and Bosh together on the Bulls, and the Bulls would be foolish not to sell the house, even if they had to trade away something like Deng/Gibson together, to get Bosh to go along with LeBron. If LeBron sees Bosh following him to Chicago as a real possibility, that might be what clinches LeBron’s decision to go to the Bulls since I think anyone with a brain can see that a young lineup with Rose/LeBron/Bosh/Noah would have the potential to any or every championship for the next six or eight years. (For the record, I think the Bulls probably won’t give up Hinrich, as the report suggests, since management considers him a glue guy, and Paxson has a (creepy) attachment to the guy maybe since Hinrich reminds him so much of himself as a player. If they haven’t traded Hinrich and his overpriced contract thus far when they surely have had many opportunities to trade him the past few seasons…)

But if the Bulls don’t somehow pull off this dream deal, the only other team that could get both LeBron and Bosh together is the Knicks. If LeBron really want to win a championship more than anything, he shouldn’t be going to the Knicks. LeBron and Bosh could probably get a team to the playoffs by themselves, but without a team to go along with the duo they wouldn’t get even as far as Cleveland has gotten with LeBron.

Part of me thinks the Bulls won’t manage to get anybody (they don’t like to give up control to players like they’d have to do with LeBron), that LeBron builds his kingdom somewhere else, Bosh goes to Miami… but it seems the bulk of the rumors seem to land on Chicago.

Anyone think LeBron could go to Philly? I heard that out-of-the-box thought thrown out there a couple of days ago. I don’t see it, but we won’t know until after June.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
This Post:
144194.13 in reply to 144194.12
Date: 5/24/2010 5:46:59 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Bosh will never accept a role as a third offensive option,and also if he would accept it,he is too weak defensively to be helpful in that role
And,Bulls first need isn't the PF position,unlike many other teams in the league

It' unlikely to see Bosh at the Bulls

This Post:
144194.14 in reply to 144194.13
Date: 5/24/2010 6:09:40 PM
New York Chunks
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
For the record, I don't think Bosh would be a third offensive option on a (dream) team with Rose and LeBron since both of the those players spread the ball around a whole lot. Plus, with LeBron on the perimeter, an opposing SF (and other help, too!) would be forced away from the paint giving Bosh the sort of room in and around the box that he's not used to getting in Toronto, so I don't think he'd be worried about his offense. And who says Bosh is weak defensively? Furthermore, Bosh has missed fewer games due to injury than any of the other PF free agents this summer (in spite of the end of this season's injury issues), which makes adds to his desirability.

The Bulls' real first need is at SG (unless Hinrich refinds his shooting touch and can stay healthy, though he'll never have the quickness a big-time scorer needs and he's really a PG at heart), but most folks don't really think Wade is going to leave Miami. The thinking on why the Bulls could end up with Bosh is that, while Taj Gibson has shown he will likley have a solid NBA career, he's also not likely going to be a all-star caliber player. So Bosh would be a serious upgrade at PF, not to mention the money they'd make selling his jerseys. The problem is, though, the Bulls would be without an outside scoring threat, so Bosh might not be able to score so well without a big-time shooter in the lineup. Deng is a very good shooter, but only from 20 feet and in. And shooting from the outside may be Rose's biggest deficiency as a PG. So Bosh alone probably doesn't transform the Bulls into champs. But I don't believe for a second he'd pass up the chance to play with LeBron on the Bulls.

Don't ask what sort of Chunks they are, you probably don't want to know. Blowing Chunks since Season 4!
Advertisement