Suggestions > Me, You, We

Me, You, We

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
162661.4 in reply to 162661.2
Date: 10/29/2010 9:09:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
You don't like getting stalked? I just assume that I'm everybody's buddy, and somehow I'm no longer creeped out as much.

But if your concern is about other folks who made you a buddy so that they can make it easier to study/scout your team, I get what you're after. (I just posted my reasons for not wanting Trainer updates in buddy news in another thread.) But I'm not sure if notifying you that somebody made you their buddy is going to help much, and I don't think giving anybody the ability to interfere with another person's buddy list is going to be an option. The buddy list is meant to make it super-convenient for a Supporter to pay close tabs to another team of interest (friend or otherwise). As long as the Buddy List doesn't create an advantage (as I think reporting Trainer news does), what's the issue?

Can you point me to the thread where that's being discussed? I just recently re-subbed for Supporter and just noticed this too. I certainly don't want people buddying me to find out what I'm training and I can't believe the BB's thought that would be a good idea.

This Post:
162661.5 in reply to 162661.4
Date: 10/29/2010 9:10:55 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The buddy list training update issue is a bug. It's discussed in the bug forum.

And it has been "(162567.18)" already.

Last edited by GM-WallyOop at 10/29/2010 9:16:28 AM