BB USA > Point Differential

Point Differential

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
204213.4 in reply to 204213.3
Date: 12/10/2011 7:34:48 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
What r some of the highest pint differentials ever for any league, in any season? My team might be getting close with a 604 point differential 10 games into the season. I haven't played anybody and there isn't anybody good in my league though.

And to think that--rather than win every game by 60+ points--you could trim some salary from your roster and invest in trainees to make your team better when you promote.

Or, just keep doing what you're doing.

I don't know. You've got to build up that salary differential to get the super cool trophies.

This Post:
204213.5 in reply to 204213.4
Date: 12/11/2011 7:17:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
What r some of the highest pint differentials ever for any league, in any season? My team might be getting close with a 604 point differential 10 games into the season. I haven't played anybody and there isn't anybody good in my league though.

And to think that--rather than win every game by 60+ points--you could trim some salary from your roster and invest in trainees to make your team better when you promote.

Or, just keep doing what you're doing.

I don't know. You've got to build up that salary differential to get the super cool trophies.

Everyone knows all the super cool trophies are silver. Just ask dhoff.

(http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/fedoverview.aspx?fe...)
Keep your friend`s toast, and your enemy`s toaster.