BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Canada > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
216956.4 in reply to 216956.1
Date: 5/15/2012 8:53:27 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I Want to lead the Canadians u-21 to the championchip.I make all I can to perform for the Canada.I represent the Canada and win more game to Mod-ballin.Please try me for lead the team and make the best result.

Thanks for voting for me :)

Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
216956.7 in reply to 216956.2
Date: 5/17/2012 12:42:09 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Alright, I'll put my name in the hat.

Hi everyone, my name is Ploije and I'd like to represent Canada as the U-21 Manager.

I've been around BB since Season 9. I'm going for the second time in D.II with a perfect season in D.III after a first try in II.4 for 2 seasons where I managed to make the playoffs on the first season before finishing 8th in my conference despite a 8-14 record. There's actually one of my players who's on a U-21 team (Bosnia) and I'm looking to build another one, but one that will play for us.

About the U-21 team, it would be awesome to get an automatic bid for the Worlds, but going through the repechage might be more realistic, which would give us plenty of time to set up the best possible line-up with the strategies going accordingly. Strategies would be up to discussion as everyone should share their thoughts about it.

When you look forward, I will clearly be looking up for some people to join me and help running the ship as it would put some weight off my shoulders to run it. I got the time for it, but having help from others cant be turned down. Of course, activity on the forums is a necessity for the country in general to help everyone better understand the game and make everyone stay in the game. I realized I may not be the one who was the most active on them, but I'm ready to take the challenge of it.

On a personnal level, I can speak both French and English so I can answer questions in both languages. Also, i ended up in Division II.2 in the same conference as BBallin.

Thanks for reading and hopefully your vote.

Cheers,

Ploije