Help - English > Which center to sell?

Which center to sell?

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
228377.4 in reply to 228377.2
Date: 10/14/2012 2:24:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Sell the 25 year old. The 27 year old has a much more salary efficient build due to higher secondaries which is the most important thing here. Their age shouldn't be a factor at all as their decline is so far away, and you will be compensated for age in sale price anyways. Honestly I don't think this is close at all.

This Post:
228377.6 in reply to 228377.1
Date: 10/14/2012 3:01:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
on just secondaries, we have 5/1/4/8/7/2 vs 6/3/7/5/10/6. It's not that they're close here, it's that clearly the second cent er has a lot to play for.

On primaries, you're really looking at a small difference in the grand scheme of things. you're talking strickly IS and SB differences, with rebounding and defense being the same inside.

Salary wise, the second center is way cheaper.

Finally, you said you want to promote in a few seasons, which is under the 6-8 seasons until the second center begins to reach a questionable starting value number for you.

The only equalizer here is that center #2 has significantly more problems staying out of foul trouble. I would probably agree with alloy (a rarity) and stick with the second center, but i know people who avoid fouls like the plague, so you i guess need to decide on that.