This Post:
323675.4 in reply to 323675.3
Date: 6/3/2024 3:47:01 AM
Cruesli
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Milk
Good luck in the final. I messed up due to a weekend away and played my default lineup. Really my own fault for losing the game.

Crunchy! If you eat fast enough
This Post:
323675.5 in reply to 323675.4
Date: 6/8/2024 5:32:10 AM
Kira Kira Koseki
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yubi Yubi
Well, this is it. I finally leave IV.55 after 9 full seasons. Utopia is tough, and I took being able to advance quickly for granted based on my runs in Australia. I didn't know exactly how good a team I was going to need just to get out of IV, and that resulted in me making runs with teams I probably should've just sold off and bottomed out with.

This season was the first time I proactively chased promotion even if it put me in some financial difficulty afterwards, as I realized I was going to have to spend money in order to make money in Division III. Otherwise these past few seasons would've been completely wasted as I was reaching the tipping point of what a sustainable roster in IV is.

This Post:
323675.6 in reply to 323675.5
Date: 6/13/2024 3:07:58 PM
Cruesli
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Milk
Congratulations Jay. You did well in beating the team that I expected to be the favourite at the start of the season.

I recognize what you're saying having done very well with my main team I expected to at least go to III reasonably fast but indeed it takes a long time to build and it's hard when you start later. I'm getting to that point now where I really want to get the promotion to also keep my trainee salary sustainable.

Crunchy! If you eat fast enough