Suggestions > Increase income for cup games

Increase income for cup games

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
55121.4 in reply to 55121.3
Date: 10/26/2008 5:55:46 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
This were my first season where I did something in the cup, unfortunately at a new low bonus system you are mentioning...

..it does mean for me even that my greatest oponents will not have so much better revenue, so I can do something about their's so much better position

This Post:
55121.5 in reply to 55121.3
Date: 10/27/2008 8:32:46 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not just talking about the opening rounds. Even $75,000 for the semi-finalists is really low. The BBs significantly reduced cup income this season. If they are going to increase incomes for us all, they should put some of the cup income back.

I really agree with that,cup incomes are a little low

This Post:
55121.6 in reply to 55121.5
Date: 11/7/2008 3:12:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
agree with you, cup incomes should be increase for at least 20-30 %

vječna dilema, da li je bolje zabiti koš više ili primiti koš manje?
This Post:
55121.7 in reply to 55121.6
Date: 11/11/2008 5:11:25 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not talking in my personal opinion here, but I try to imagine what the BBs would be planning about income.

Since there was to much money in the game, they took part out of it. 1 part was cup revenue, which hits every team in about the same percentage. Then they hit Div I teams prety hard, because the wages of the top players wheren't high enough.

Now they decided that wages for players have increased somwhat, so they decided to lower the taxes a little. Taxes implemented to compensate for the wages.

Now since the cup revenue realy has nothing to do with player's wages, I think they are not planning on altering that.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
55121.8 in reply to 55121.7
Date: 11/11/2008 5:43:13 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm not talking in my personal opinion here, but I try to imagine what the BBs would be planning about income.

Since there was to much money in the game, they took part out of it. 1 part was cup revenue, which hits every team in about the same percentage. Then they hit Div I teams prety hard, because the wages of the top players wheren't high enough.

Now they decided that wages for players have increased somwhat, so they decided to lower the taxes a little. Taxes implemented to compensate for the wages.

Now since the cup revenue realy has nothing to do with player's wages, I think they are not planning on altering that.

and that sucks...

We should expect no changes in this area, maybe in the future...maybe