BuzzerBeater Forums

Suggestions > Paying for extra training options?

Paying for extra training options?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
55142.4 in reply to 55142.1
Date: 11/2/2008 8:38:33 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
The answer for some Sf training,is only because everybody think that it's unrealistic that to make a Sf complete,this player have to play half of his career as a guard and half of his career as a power forward because don't exist any training in both the defence for SF

Your proposal could be unjust for th poorest team which had only the training as a way to develoip and grow up

This Post:
55142.5 in reply to 55142.4
Date: 11/6/2008 10:15:04 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Your proposal could be unjust for th poorest team which had only the training as a way to develoip and grow up

thanks for including me amongst the poorest teams in BB. ;รพ

I like to rotate trainings quite a lot, so both inside and outside trainingtypes pass the revue here, and yes my SFs are included every time I have the chance to include them, so they are trained in all areas.

I also am experiencing this isn't a bad way after all. I expected to go down prety hard this season, yet I managed to get in the semi finals of the PO this far, so maybe this tactic is concurential after all.
I even set my confidence on my 3rd SF to play as starter in the quarter final! He was the man I was relying on, and around whom I chose my offensive tactics. He performed a little less than hoped, but still did his share and helped me to the victory...

I was planning on a big overhaul with focus on 1 area for training starting next season, and getting real yough trainees, but as it is, I might as well try to go on and keep doing what I do, just to see if it realy is concurential, or if I will go down after all.

They are not your friends; they dispise you. I am the only one you can count on. Trust me.
This Post:
55142.6 in reply to 55142.5
Date: 11/14/2008 2:11:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
there level 6 and 7 trainer already :D

go get em :P