BB App

Set priority
Show messages by

To: abu
This Post:
259891.40 in reply to 259891.36
Date: 8/10/2014 10:03:24 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
The point was that you're not forced to get on the site. You can choose to get on and that is something different all together. With 70 hours where nothing happens it's not demanding on your time.

To: LTJ
This Post:
259891.41 in reply to 259891.40
Date: 8/10/2014 10:09:57 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
With 70 hours where nothing happens it's not demanding on your time.

I thought we went over this already.... If a salary and draft point update along with NT and U21 NT games are nothing, then you would be correct, but they are something. Along with the fact that the Transfer List is still active during your 70 hours of nothingness. It doesn't just pause during sunday and monday. I suppose I am not forced to set a lineup for my upcoming U21 NT game, but I would prefer it if I am able to. Once again, an App makes this process easier.

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs

This Post:
259891.42 in reply to 259891.41
Date: 8/10/2014 11:31:01 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
So we did go over this.

1) I responded to someone else not you. You are not part of the discussion I have with someone else. I sent you a private email for a reason. Respect the respect I showed you.

2) CHOOSING to log on doesn't mean the game MAKES you log on. There is nothing to debate here. If you CHOOSE to have 9 teams and CHOOSE to play the TL all the time, that's your CHOICE. BB only asks you to log on to set your line ups, set your training or book a scrimmage. And yes, updates ARE nothing because it requires no action from you.
You CHOOSE how much time and energy you want to devote to BB over and above the minimum requirements.

Let's agree to move on from repeating ourselves.

To: LTJ
This Post:
259891.43 in reply to 259891.42
Date: 8/11/2014 3:31:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It is within my right to respond to anyone on here whether they started a conversation with me in the thread or not. That is why the thread gives me the option to reply to anyone individually or everyone in the thread. You did not respect me in the bbmail you sent me, you simply yelled at me and told me to get off your back, and I decided to take the high road and apologize, so I would rather not encounter another bbmail with you. I hope you don't take offense to that.

As for your whole "CHOOSING" rant. BB does not even ask you to set lineups or training. It is completely within your right to do absolutely nothing on this game ever. BB does not make you do anything. The minimum requirements for BB is simply that you log on and as long as you don't go bankrupt, you will still have a team. My point is that if you want to play the game successfully there are certain things you would like to be able to log on for.

I really am trying to see things from your point of view and be polite, but you seem to be very set on not being open minded to other managers opinion. You have been rude to not only myself but Isaiah as well, and I personally do not care for it. Isaiah has been around since season 11, and I respect him greatly, you apparently do not. In your bbmail rant that you sent me you kept saying how I didn't know your life and who I am to assume things about you. I think it is a bit hypocritical to say that and then come on here and tell someone like Isaiah who is very preoccupied with his job and family, that
You don't need a laptop.

Sent from my iPhone

In my books, that is a little rude and you should be more careful what you say to people. Just because you are happy doing everything from an iphone does not mean that other managers enjoy that method of accessing BB. Isaiah has already stated numerous times that it is a pain in his opinion to do everything on BB just on his phone. You guys can agree to disagree, but there is no reason to be disrespectful to him. Please continue being an ass to me if you want though.

Last edited by E.B.W. at 8/11/2014 3:41:29 AM

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
259891.50 in reply to 259891.49
Date: 8/13/2014 11:13:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well sure I mean you could argue that they don't need an app, but there's no debating that it would be much more user friendly and convenient as well as more users would join. Whether it costs money or is free or however long it would take it would certainly be worth it, even if you don't think there is always something to do.

Keep it Tru
Advertisement