BB Global (English) > Salary increase - New salary formula

Salary increase - New salary formula

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
136516.41 in reply to 136516.31
Date: 3/23/2010 3:14:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
we'll never know for sure until we see the play in Division I across the world...and for players to fully develop...

They still can develop more? O.o

Btw, is seems to me that the teams who were more punished were the ones who had less profit (if any at all) and the teams who were not developing much to get huge profit per week will still have lots of profit per week and the problem will be maintained, with the difference of the best players in the world need to be fired somehow..

I don't want to be boring,but this is pratcially the solution to the old,old question of the competitive/non competitive divisions(that often,but not always,means big/small countries),that cause the economical inequalities of the game
Marot's post explains perfectly the new scenario of the game
I think that some of the users that now complain on that thread for the rise of the salaries,should don't cry,reflecting about the fact that also they were harshly penalized because stubbornly they want to defend their position

Dear BBs,If your goal is to kill many teams in the more active and competitive communities,to penalize the training of the young players,and to encourage the farms to maintain the strongest playes of the game,well done!

This Post:
136516.42 in reply to 136516.41
Date: 3/23/2010 3:41:00 PM
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
No problem we are all in the same situation, I think the idea was to reduce as much as they can the profit of the stronger teams and I think they will do that. There is a consequence that imho is quite easy to imagine and it is called deflaction so I expect the prices will drop a little bit in a medium term. As someone said before this is not what bbs said 2 seasons ago about the "auto economy"

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et
This Post:
136516.43 in reply to 136516.42
Date: 3/23/2010 4:04:18 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
No problem we are all in the same situation

ned,I know you are smart enough to know that the same amount of the money doesn't have the same value for everyone
50-60-70k/week for some team means only 50-60-70k less profit/week;for many other teams are a matter of life or death of the team,or however to stop their attempts to improve and reach the top,that should be the objective of all the teams

Last edited by Steve Karenn at 3/23/2010 4:04:30 PM

This Post:
136516.44 in reply to 136516.43
Date: 3/23/2010 4:23:30 PM
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
Well I think that everyone can make a short calculation after the first 2 weeks so you can decide if keep your roster or sell someone, I'm 100 times more worried about the drop of market prices, who sold before the end of last season will have huge benefit.

This Post:
136516.45 in reply to 136516.44
Date: 3/23/2010 4:46:02 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I think that everyone can make a short calculation after the first 2 weeks so you can decide if keep your roster or sell someone, I'm 100 times more worried about the drop of market prices, who sold before the end of last season will have huge benefit.

Sorry ned,but if you remove money from the team increasing the salaries,they will have less economic availability,an this are going to cause a drop of the market prices.
So the question you're worried about,is strictly related to the first one
It should be a logical reasoning ;D

I think the right way to move(from the BB side) should be to give money to who shows to deserve it,not to remove money for all

Last edited by Steve Karenn at 3/23/2010 4:46:26 PM

This Post:
136516.46 in reply to 136516.45
Date: 3/23/2010 4:57:10 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
My weekly player salaries increased by over 24%. Of course I trained players...

I'm curious to see if, after a season in purgatory (last year my fans punished me for demoting from III serie), after a second position in the playoffs, I will be able to increase also my earnings...

I personally think that taking money out of the system is a good thing, but there should be ways for good (or lucky...) managers to enact some countermeasures without totally destroying their teams. Otherwise the system will be even more 'static' (a topic that is being discussed elsewhere...).

This Post:
136516.47 in reply to 136516.45
Date: 3/23/2010 4:57:20 PM
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
I agree but if the market prices drop at the same time for everyone I don't see any problem to pay 3,5m a player that yesterday has been sold for 7m, the question is when someone sold at 7m and can save 3,5m cause BBs changed the "market rules", we are not starting from the same line, I've 1m cash, other teams have 12m cash, if the value of the the best players will drop by the 30% there will be someone that will have an advantage on that...

This Post:
136516.48 in reply to 136516.47
Date: 3/23/2010 5:03:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I agree but if the market prices drop at the same time for everyone I don't see any problem to pay 3,5m a player that yesterday has been sold for 7m, the question is when someone sold at 7m and can save 3,5m cause BBs changed the "market rules", we are not starting from the same line, I've 1m cash, other teams have 12m cash, if the value of the the best players will drop by the 30% there will be someone that will have an advantage on that...

If you haven't the possibility to raise money,you haven't worry about that -.-"

This Post:
136516.49 in reply to 136516.47
Date: 3/23/2010 5:32:20 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

I know what you men... a team in my league sold a lot of players at the end ofthe season. He managed to raise 24m.
With prices going rapidly down when so much people is trying to sell their top players for their economic sake combined with the medium term deflation I guess he made a very good move and all the others managers who tried to improve their roster for PO/relegation games... we made some mistakes and we are going to pay for it.

Or you might also say, we already pay a lot for it.

This Post:
136516.50 in reply to 136516.49
Date: 3/23/2010 6:05:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's been clear for some time that the economy has been in a bubble and would deflate.

My gross salary increase is 60% (c.250k to c.400k) but since I added 56k in acquisitions and 72k of salary value in training last season, my net salary increase is about 7%, less than the 10-15% predicted.

However, my net weekly income looks to have been cut by 40% :-S

So, I feckin' well hope the bubble is well and truly over and prices fall (by about 40% would be nice).

This Post:
136516.51 in reply to 136516.35
Date: 3/23/2010 6:38:42 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I feel decived by BB´s. They said a long time ago everything was done and the economical stuff had a self-management and now they incresed the salaries? WTF!!!!!! Men, think before doing this kind of things and never do that without explaining such an important matter like this (and unfortunately this is not the 1st time).

Another jungle market again, I started to bore this management :(

Edit: oh yes, one line dedicated to such huge matter, nice!!!!

And...is PF and Centers training death? Have you killed it? I think so.

This is self management. If the game requires a rise in salary, you'll see a rise in salary. If the game requires a decrease in salary, you'll see a decrease in salary. That's exactly what a self-regulating system acts like.
We already announced in the Allstar Break, almost 2 months ago, that we expected the salaries to be 10-15% higher this season.

is it really self managing, if you reduce the value of additional skills on high level - the value of players sink who get trained to this level which result also in players who aren't trained to the high skills. Because nowadays i could have a 800k rooster, and the home team with 500k salary will be the favorite i loose money and the other team make big profit with similiar succes - the result was reducing the overall quality to shorter training periods and maybe soemday the overall top levell was on one level.

Wasn't the target that top players aren't something just for national team, and that they should stay at least payable for top division team who make a "star" lineup? Those star was pretty unattractive before, and they get more and more unattractive because teams who don't have them get more money, which they now won't invest in that players.

Shouldn't the increase on a middle level higher then on the top level to force teams to get higher payrolls, because they get an real advantage through it.

Advertisement