Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
296254.41 in reply to 296254.40
Date: 10/19/2018 4:41:27 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
:(
I understand that money from my supporter account goes on this ? ;/
Cannot you gather the people propositions, prepare some voting, then prios for the most wanted and develop them ?
Now it seems like time killing by doing some almost rubbish stuff.

This Post:
296254.42 in reply to 296254.41
Date: 10/19/2018 5:02:38 AM
KK Stihija
Prva Liga BiH
Overall Posts Rated:
OK, as I understand, this was done to add space around arena so we can add useful buildings when the next update is released. I find that OK, maybe the reception would be better if last two updates were merged into one.

This way it's expected that people would be upset because they expected more. But they really shouldn't because BB-Marin said that this will be purely to add space around arena and that's it.

But the next update, where we will get medical center, I suppose training center and couple of more buildings will be the real deal. I repeat, people would be less angry if they got all of that at once.

This Post:
296254.43 in reply to 296254.33
Date: 10/19/2018 6:30:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Probably, as others said, it would have been better to publish the second and third developments together. Sometimes you hit, sometimes you miss in this kind of things and you'll always get criticism, but after all, we all appreciate your efforts in keeping this game together and trying something new. I believe the biggest issue this time was the number of bugs rather than the idea itself - I actually had some fun putting together my new arena and actually wish we could have some extra items to add to the landscape. Don't let criticism sadden you, but take it as a motivation to do better next time instead.
I think it's right you take a break now to focus on the back-end and when you are ready for a new front-end development, maybe try to involve the Forum community, propose your ideas BEFORE you start working on them (I still think implementing a poll system to cast a vote would be brilliant!) and use the users' feedback to create something the majority of them will like - you'll see you will receive way more appreciation! This is my constructive advice.
Keep on learning, trying, failing and improving, dev team - we may be very critical at times, but all we want is to improve and keep alive this game we love! :)

Last edited by Talisker 🥃🏀 at 10/19/2018 4:26:32 PM

This Post:
296254.45 in reply to 296254.44
Date: 10/19/2018 7:36:21 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Why You don't ask at first what users might want? Suggestions subforum has so many interesting views... Just few I proposed: (1) see players games in NT just as matches from division, scrimmages and private league, (2) let users vote for players for All Star Game as well as let them vote for MVP. And maybe let the best user from each division to coach all star team, of course without knowing skills of players. And (3) make All star selections and MVP worthy economically!

You said that this "update" took most time to implement and we see it as pointless (I will not spend a minute on such a useless thing). But it was Your decision to make such an "update", You could did something useful instead. And try to understand the simple basic truth: WE WANT UPDATES CONCERNING GAME ITSELF, NOT USELESS GRAPHICAL ASPECTS.

For istance, I see secondary staff as really good update! Go that route

Last edited by Blekitny at 10/19/2018 7:36:51 AM

This Post:
296254.48 in reply to 296254.40
Date: 10/19/2018 8:57:20 AM
TrenseRI
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
ChiLeaders
@Pro_Shot: Fixed it now.

@erwu: please read my reply a couple of posts up.

@NdR619: Most of your arguments are based on your personal opinions which are not very objective nor necessarily right. I won't analyze each one due to time constraints. Btw, very sad about your amazing story

@Pihija: In hindsight, releasing part 2 and 3 together would have been a better idea, true.

@Talisker: Yup, together would have been better. Thanks for the kind words. Also, most of the bugs should now be fixed and there are more elements planned, so you'll have more choices soon. The polls seem like a good idea, but only until we use them in practice as everyone things their solution/suggestion is best and in the end we just end up making something almost nobody is happy with. It's been tried and proven as a community "enrager".

@Falke: Right on point. Thanks.

This Post:
296254.49 in reply to 296254.44
Date: 10/19/2018 10:09:48 AM
Tamarillo Wings
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slam Drunk Celtics
Next is the final update with all the game-changing infrastructure! The new modules will be available for you to buy and arrange visually with this same designer. Until then, enjoy the designer and happy tinkering!

Funny how Marin had to make another long post explaining this even though it's already said in the first post...
This is obviously just a set-up for the next part, so everyone who is saying that it's useless just missed the point. Next time maybe read before you criticise, guys!
I for one am very excited about the 3rd part now!

I can see your point. This update was not designed to be the one acting on economy etc. So, in a certain way, everyone who was already thinking that whole thing was pointless should have simply avoided any criticism for this update specifically. While all the others waiting for the "game changing update" already knew that was not the part involving those features.

But still, the fact is that the majority of those people critizing (and I'm putting myself inside this group) feels like you're always talking to the wind. We are on the opposite side of the river and there's no connection with the other side. Regardless of how and what are we saying, I don't see a single feedback that proves a certain degree of comprehension.
There is kindness of course, but none of the messages people unsatifisfied sent throughout years seems to be received.

This Post:
296254.50 in reply to 296254.48
Date: 10/19/2018 11:10:32 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Disagreeing with you doesn't mean to be not objective nor right. Apart from this I agree, these are my opinions as I stated at the beginning of the post. And I am pleased to see I'm not the only one having these opinions but if you prefer some others words I'm fine 😂
I don't want to be rude or whatever. I'm playing since season 2 the very beginning and I never quit. I really love this game which still gives me lots of emotions and I only hope you can find a (better) way to keep users here.
About my project, I'm trying to build up a team on my own this time 😂

Last edited by NdR619 - Pilipinas U21 at 10/19/2018 12:57:41 PM

This Post:
296254.51 in reply to 296254.48
Date: 10/19/2018 2:51:54 PM
Palestra Itália
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
S.E. Palmeiras
Just to be clear, I was disappointed with this new feature but maybe I was shortsighted. I spend like 40 minutes trying to build my arena (which is terrible by now) and it's ok. In two day I'll complete my 11th(!) BB-birthday and I'll never abandon the ship or stop being a supporter. Just please keep the communications more like this last post of yours, it totally changed my first perception of this feature.

Advertisement