BB App

Set priority
Show messages by

To: LTJ
This Post:
259891.43 in reply to 259891.42
Date: 8/11/2014 3:31:05 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It is within my right to respond to anyone on here whether they started a conversation with me in the thread or not. That is why the thread gives me the option to reply to anyone individually or everyone in the thread. You did not respect me in the bbmail you sent me, you simply yelled at me and told me to get off your back, and I decided to take the high road and apologize, so I would rather not encounter another bbmail with you. I hope you don't take offense to that.

As for your whole "CHOOSING" rant. BB does not even ask you to set lineups or training. It is completely within your right to do absolutely nothing on this game ever. BB does not make you do anything. The minimum requirements for BB is simply that you log on and as long as you don't go bankrupt, you will still have a team. My point is that if you want to play the game successfully there are certain things you would like to be able to log on for.

I really am trying to see things from your point of view and be polite, but you seem to be very set on not being open minded to other managers opinion. You have been rude to not only myself but Isaiah as well, and I personally do not care for it. Isaiah has been around since season 11, and I respect him greatly, you apparently do not. In your bbmail rant that you sent me you kept saying how I didn't know your life and who I am to assume things about you. I think it is a bit hypocritical to say that and then come on here and tell someone like Isaiah who is very preoccupied with his job and family, that
You don't need a laptop.

Sent from my iPhone

In my books, that is a little rude and you should be more careful what you say to people. Just because you are happy doing everything from an iphone does not mean that other managers enjoy that method of accessing BB. Isaiah has already stated numerous times that it is a pain in his opinion to do everything on BB just on his phone. You guys can agree to disagree, but there is no reason to be disrespectful to him. Please continue being an ass to me if you want though.

Last edited by E.B.W. at 8/11/2014 3:41:29 AM

Murray/Harris/MPJ/Grant/Jokic - 2020 NBA Champs
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
Message deleted
This Post:
259891.50 in reply to 259891.49
Date: 8/13/2014 11:13:41 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well sure I mean you could argue that they don't need an app, but there's no debating that it would be much more user friendly and convenient as well as more users would join. Whether it costs money or is free or however long it would take it would certainly be worth it, even if you don't think there is always something to do.

Keep it Tru
This Post:
259891.51 in reply to 259891.50
Date: 8/22/2014 12:01:07 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I find it ridiculous that every single thing needs an app nowadays, and this whole idea is already having too many question marks. Who's going to make it? Who's going to pay for it? What about game viewer? What about security? So the first one is settled, it's community effort. Second one, you still need a developer account if you want to put it on the market. Unless random people will take care of it, which raises another question. What if that developer loses interest in this game and disappears? Then there's game viewer, I guess making it available on mobile means 'play by play' feature for everyone. Perhaps other supporter features too, depends from the api. And yeah, the security, people managed to abuse stupid bbapi to gain advantage over others. Wonder what one will be able to do with this one.

You already have an app. It's called your browser and you get it on your phone.

Yes, that's why I find many apps to be ridiculous. You don't need app to view text, edit options, write on forum. Your browser already does it. What you need is a flash-less website with modern and responsive design. This alone will make game mobile friendly, save money, maintain everything within one codebase and don't worry about security.

To: RSX
This Post:
259891.52 in reply to 259891.51
Date: 8/22/2014 1:31:49 AM
Florida Champs
IV.33
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Great Lakes Spartans
A big reason for an app is that it could bring tons of players to BB.

Lets say that this app is an apple app and BB gives 2 weeks of supporter for writing a review for the app. I'm sure at least 900 users would do so, which would give the app probably at least 500 5 stars. If you go into the top free apps right now, lots of them (in the 15s and lower) have about 1000 if they haven't been out for too long. Lots of people would see the app and be very interested with it. The only problem? Users expect to sign up and play right away but unless something has changed there is the 24 hour wait I believe.

Still, if Buzzerbeater can get into the top 75, top 50, etc, it means more users and more money for the developers. Why? More supporter is bought, they can use the annoying (but successful) popup ads that would generate revenue, with the option of an in app purchase to disable ads (supporter).

What I'm saying is that if Buzzerbeater gets the app successful, it would be a huge step for the game and the community.

Advertisement