Suggestions > Get Rid of 48+ and Out-of-Position Training

Get Rid of 48+ and Out-of-Position Training

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
273885.43 in reply to 273885.31
Date: 10/17/2015 8:09:12 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It's not the challenge of training, that I have a problem with. I designed Okobi/Chen's training program nearly 2 years ago and have played both of those guys at PG, SF, PF, C in our DII league with alot of success despite my team's lack of salary because of the way that I designed my team and designed their builds. I have also never had a probably getting guys 48+ minutes. If you get prospects that are not aggressive I think that its quite easy to get 48+ minutes a week for your trainees. Of course there are also a couple times a season where your last trainee doesn't get his minutes, but if your last trainee is lower potential than it doesn't really matter. The challenge of training should be the long-term nature of it and the build you actually design. If it takes me 10 season to train player, I shouldn't have to be grinding week in, week out.

I would also be totally ok with increasing the minutes needed for training so that only 2 players get training in single position or 4-5 players get training for two-position, but I think the way that the market is these days we need more players training and lowering the training limits will see more players train. Seeing players get 48+ minutes a game is just cringeworthy.

The issue with out-position is not the difficulty but the fact that it leads players to train LI teams. Getting rid of out-of-position training will help us see more diverse/outside builds and make this game much more interesting. Right now there are 50 players on the TL with at least 16OD/10IS but only 6 players with 14 ID/10 JR.

Last edited by Phyr at 10/17/2015 8:14:53 AM