S10 => Arya Eagles in Quarterfinals
S14 => PersianGulf in Quarterfinals
-----------
S16 =>Venomous Scorpions win B3
S17 =>Venomous Scorpions in final
S19 => Espanta in final 32
S20 => I Love Tehran 3rd in group stage
S23 => I Love Tehran in final 32
S24=> Venomous Scorpions win B3 / Blue Army in Quarterfinals ( 2 team !!! )
S27=> I Love Tehran win B3
S29 => I Love Tehran in final 32
S30 => I Love Tehran in final 32
S34 => Shahin.Boushehr in final 16 / Red Devilsss in final 32 ( 2 teams !!! )

Iranian players are smart . in S31 we won asian cup against many macro nations ... we have 2 players who won B3 ...
in S16 when I won B3 for first time , we had above 150 users ...

I repeat again for you , you CAN think what ever you want , but it dosent change anything ;)

Iranian users dont like merging ... its not only my opinion ;)

This Post:
278268.50 in reply to 278268.47
Date: 4/9/2016 12:43:42 PM
basket haute gironde
III.10
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Antigua Boyz
We have some managers in France, in Switerzland in that project, not only in Senegal. About 15 managers. That's not huge but we could surprise a lot of big nations in 4-5 seasons.

This Post:
278268.53 in reply to 278268.1
Date: 4/9/2016 12:53:34 PM
Hip Hop Macedonia
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello.

I play this game from season 7 with this team, and btw this is my second team. My first team was in season 4 so, I can say that I play this amazing game from day one.
So check this out:
- Be polite and respectful.

With all due respect to BB - Ryan but.. this idea for micro-nation is total bullsh*t!

I come from Macedonia, the country that my whole entire life (in my real life people, not here) is total disaster and everyday struggles and problems. Why? Because we have "name" issues, political issues, "outside from the country" issues with another country about our name, country, google it and you will know what I'm talking about.
BuzzeBeater is online game that from DAY ONE is giving respect and support for Macedonian people and Macedonia at all.
And after todays post on our forum I'm shocked, you know why? Cos after all these stuff we are moving on in our country's history.. and all those political pressure, and stupidity.. You are trying to do the same thing the outer world wants to do. To unite our country with another country or smth like experiment, and delete (on some way) Macedonia from the BB.

Me, like Macedonian manager I'm totally NOT supporting this idea for micro-nations. I don't care about current state of NT or U-21 or whatever, I like to train Macedonian players, I like to take care about Macedonian players and country. We got 70 online managers that are giving everything they got for training and moving the NT on the next level, so with a looooong hard working maybe we can make great impact in U-21 and NT, who knows? Anything can happen.
And those 70 online managers maybe like 70% are old managers (like me) who really enjoy in this game like MACEDONIAN managers.
Plus, our community is so small we make meetups in real life, and we communicate with no problems with each other of the managers.
Regardless that communication is for the NT, for U-21, for training plans, for representation tactics, it doesn't matter.

My opinion and my arguments are on point, and I know that.. So if you wanna make that experiment, make it. But I promise I will give up from this game, and those 70% of the old managers I talked about before? They will too.
And I think a lot of those "micro-nation managers" from another "micro-nation" country will agree with me. Don't change the game, it's enough new stuff in this game. And this is not a threat. This is a clear fact.

Thank you and I am sorry if someone's offended with this post. That was not my intention.

Peace and Blessings,

Hip Hop Car

Last edited by Hip Hop Car! at 4/9/2016 12:54:57 PM

This Post:
278268.55 in reply to 278268.53
Date: 4/9/2016 1:08:05 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I think you might be taking this a little seriously. I'm sorry about what has gone on in Macedonia in real life but Buzzerbeater isn't real life. Theres no need to feel your country is being disrespected by these plans.

Advertisement