This Post:
324656.47 in reply to 324656.39
Date: 8/28/2024 9:15:31 PM
El Garito
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
El Garito 2.0
My supporter has ended, after more than 10 years with the supporter I have made the decision NOT to RENEW, not because I lack the money or because I no longer see the use for it, but because I see the direction in which this beloved game is going.

I see what kind of people act on behalf of others without really knowing their role and ultimately a cheap excuse behind a painful speech without any apology from a shameful Alonso who once again with his message demonstrates the contempt he has for the community of ' BB' and each of its regions.

I'm sorry and I repeat after more than 10 years I WILL NOT RENEW my support until this member is put in the right place and the penalty is made public as it should be.

This Post:
324656.48 in reply to 324656.47
Date: 8/29/2024 1:33:37 AM
Warriors of Berlin
III.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Greek Spartans
I agree with you guys that he made BIG mistake!Even no jokes are acceptable!
I'm originally Greek and Hitler attacked my country also!!BUT Alonso said he is not supporting Nazism!!!He understood his mistake!
Can you end this topic as civilized people?????

Do you all know about history very well???If yes then you must know that MACEDONIA IS GREEK!!How is possible other country has this name??? Skopje or FYROM MUST BE!!
Did you fight about this like now??????
NO YOU DIDNT!!!

SO stop about POLITICS in this game!Find other place to do it.
Here we are enjoying the game and NOT trying to destroy it!

Chill,have fun!

PS:1st and last comment from me about this topic.Dont wait reply

Last edited by Don_Antonio at 8/29/2024 1:35:06 AM

This Post:
324656.49 in reply to 324656.48
Date: 8/29/2024 3:53:17 PM
Pupazzia
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Puppets Madness
I think nobody really cares about nazism and hitler in this thread.
Those who wants apologies or sanctions just want to use this opportunity for reasons of personal dislike with Alonso. Obviously if many users are not happy with Alonso there may be a reason and perhaps his role in the staff needs to be reconsidered. But people who use this excuse to attack him are hardly justifiable.

Message deleted