Suggestions > Minor Suggestions

Minor Suggestions (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
3910.487 in reply to 3910.1
Date: 1/4/2009 1:43:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:

I came up this thread propose something for everyone ..... to improve the playability of the buzzer .... and make it more fun:) ....

here are some things that I would add to the game .....

* Home player achievements (which summarize the total amount of points, rebounds, assists, steals, etc. ..... also show that the number of games played by the various competitions .... shares in the All-Star Game ....)

* rebotero more awards and asistidor of the season .... it can also appear on the page of accomplishments.

* a search for players by nationality at the time of the transfers.

* A possible youth academy or training ... in which we can train the future players .... but from which train players aged 14 to 18 .... and their skills do not outweigh any number 3 ... marrow from 1 to 3 as bursting skills ... and that each of you can go a little and shaped according to your need .... these players can be uploaded to the first category at any time if they have 18 years.

* a history of rivalry visible to all users (osea .... a record among others at the table)

After some extras for Suporters

* T-shirt and flag design.

thanks for your attention;) ...

I used the google translator to translate my own text

Last edited by Edju at 1/4/2009 2:37:04 PM

This Post:
3910.489 in reply to 3910.488
Date: 1/4/2009 6:36:21 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Would it not be more realistic to let new owners just inherit the abandoned teams if a new owner joins in the middle of a season? It starts out by saying that new players are newly hired GMs, so why not just let them take that situation. It will decrease the number of retired players as time progresses.

And what if the previous owner had sold all but 1 player for a laugh before leaving the game? The new GM would be at a massive disadvantage.

If that happened, you could give that one player to the new team and give him another 14 players that are newly created. Same process would take place if the team had less than 15 players. If the team has more than 15 players, the COM could choose the 15 players that best average out the previous GM's average DMI.

Well, in this case, do the players have to be newly created? Why not take "free agent players" (the abandoned players in a separate pool) and redistribute? It will be a bit more realistic if all these players had a history of playing. I am sure there are a number of "fired"/released players that can be used in this case.

What about the fact that most fired players have a 2-3000 DMI? This puts the recipient at a great disadvantage compared to the other teams in the league. You could use that player's personal data and data number (2463978, 2846296, etc.), but you would have to give the player a different set of skills.

This Post:
3910.490 in reply to 3910.1
Date: 1/5/2009 1:10:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Maybe if you click on BB-mail that your inbox appears, instead of the new messages, so that you go to 'all messages' instead of 'new messages'
Do you know what I mean?

I think it would be handy.

This Post:
3910.491 in reply to 3910.483
Date: 1/5/2009 3:23:08 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It is good as it is (although with uncomfort of presence of retired players in numerous stats). Also the system is good for NT purposes - every country gets 18 newly generated players for each registered manager to choose from.

Message deleted
This Post:
3910.493 in reply to 3910.491
Date: 1/6/2009 6:14:48 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
It might be interesting to be able to change the language of the player statistics separately from the rest of the game.
Because when discussing player stats on forums the language of the discussion is used a lot instead of the numerical values. There is atm no reference table for the user to match the statistics into the different languages. Providing such a table in the rules could be a solid alternative.

edit: typo

Last edited by LA-Kantine at 1/6/2009 6:15:22 AM

Climbing the BB-mountain. Destination: the top.
This Post:
3910.494 in reply to 3910.493
Date: 1/7/2009 12:06:15 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It would be nice if the Allstar game is managed by a real manager and not by computer.

Is it possible for BB to track how long a manager has been online in a season?

The one who has been online the most in the competition may coach the allstar game. You could choose also for the manager who is number one in his division, but this way you are most sure the manager is online on time to give the players instructions.

Ben je op zoek naar een BB-Buddy die jou alle kneepjes van BB bijbrengt? Neem dan deel aan het Buddy-sytem. Pm mij voor meer info
This Post:
3910.495 in reply to 3910.494
Date: 1/7/2009 12:24:34 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
It would be nice if the Allstar game is managed by a real manager and not by computer.

Is it possible for BB to track how long a manager has been online in a season?

The one who has been online the most in the competition may coach the allstar game. You could choose also for the manager who is number one in his division, but this way you are most sure the manager is online on time to give the players instructions.

What's the point?

You can't set the depth chart, and you can't really play to a team's strengths since you wont know their skills.

NO ONE at this table ordered a rum & Coke
Charles: Penn has some good people
A CT? Really?
Any two will do
Any three for me
Any four will score
Any five are live
This Post:
3910.496 in reply to 3910.495
Date: 1/7/2009 1:23:39 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
since you wont know their skills.
Not always the case. Your own players, info from other managers, TL, recently owned players, guesses from other mathces (better for tactics not for exact skills).

Not that i support the suggestion, I'm just not sure if it would bring much.

This Post:
3910.497 in reply to 3910.1
Date: 1/8/2009 4:27:36 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
I saw that there was a proposal of a Hall of Fame with National teams or something like that.

Then I thought, why can't we put All-Star games in the Hall of Fame, just the same as that there are National games in a players Hall of Fame?

Is that an idea, because I heard that some people where complaining that being in de All-Star game is fun, but no one can find out when a player played in that game.

I hope you get the point after a quite messy mail :P

Advertisement