Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
282132.50 in reply to 282132.49
Date: 9/30/2019 8:55:42 AM
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I don't see what demolition you have done, except for conveniently pretending that you didn't make a sweeping statement about coaches in real life preparing for everything. But I guess it's not up for discussion anymore since you agreed with me on that :-P

But yes I agree that predictions are indeed a ridiculous attempt to force managers to not always play LI. Yes, they can always tweak the game engine, but the last time they made a major tweak it made OD totally OP. I can imagine them (or I get the idea that Marin is the only one left now?) messing up and making it worse. I guess GDP is a low risk low reward kinda thing, some easy way out to sweep the problem under the carpet rather than solve it.

Also, just to be clear, I'm not denying that BB is different from real life. It deviates a lot from real life - in real life, players are getting taller and taller. PGs are now 6'3" or 6'4" and bigs like Ben Simmons and Giannis Antetokounmpo can play like guards, meanwhile in BB, 7 footers aren't all that worthy because of the slow training on outside skills, and the most valuable players are around 6'9" or 6'8" where you can train both outside and inside skills. Hence I do not understand your obsession with the game having to exactly be like in real life, when GDP isn't the only thing which makes it different from real life.